Sfld Scavenger Hunt!

Hello guys, its e30gangsta...

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME?!?!?!?

The game is: AUTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

HERES THE SCOOP:

You guys all know how a scavenger hunt works - you're given a list of things to do, take pictures of, etc.

The game is played in the following way: A GROUP OF FOUR TO FIVE people must all travel IN ONE CAR AT ALL TIMES and FOUR teammates must be present in each picture with the item accomplished on the list. So if you choose to have a smaller team of 4, all grop members must be in each picture. You must bring a digital camera, clear of any internal memory or images. A list will be provided to you the day of the event. Each item on the list will have a point value - the harder the picture/event, the more points its worth. The team that accumulates the most points wins - it's that simple. Winner takes all.

THERE WILL BE A CASH PRIZE

TIME, DATE, MONEY: FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2009 FROM 8PM TO MIDNIGHT. We will meet at the Wal-mart parking lot by the Steak -N- Shake on Okeechobee and 826 at 7:00pm. The bullhorn will blow at 8:00pm to start, NO EXCUSES! If you're not there (YOU'RE ENTIRE GROUP) by 7:30, don't bother, you won't get a list. Each person will put in $5 dollars - the winning team takes ALL THE MONEY! Think about it - $5 per person is $25 per car. If we have 10 cars...that's $250 bucks.

YOU MUST BE BACK BY MIDNIGHT! IF YOU'RE NOT SITTING IN THE WALMART PARKING LOT AT 12:00AM ON THE DOT...CONSIDER YOURSELF DISQUALIFIED.

Be prepared for hialeah/kendall trivia

There is no limit to where you can go and what you can do, feel free to think outside the box - but you must take a picture of the ACTUAL item – you may NOT take a photo of a photo of a mullet, nor may you find the image online and pretend that you took the pic, etc. so don' try it. We will check your digital camera to calculate points.

If you're interested, reply to this thread with your 4 member team listed, and I will edit this post and list you. Please include a team name and the 4 members. Again, you must all go in ONE CAR! I will personally verify that all of you will be in one car, and remember three of you must be in each picture.

This is going to be cross-posted to JDMSouth.com.

Your team must be locked up and replied to in this thread and present when we start.

This is gunna be a fun time guys, so lets get it.

Mods, please sticky this thread, and dont move it. No one checks upcoming events section :/

GOOD LUCK!

TEAM #1: HIALEAH WHITE SAUCE
1.e30 gangsta - Guille
2.JDMCHB - Danny
3.Towelie -Eriel
4.Fit_love - Brittney
5. Ramel

Team 2

1. Me- Pete
2. Matt "Animal" Lilly
3. Ryan "Wattson" Watt
4. Steven Lambouse

Last edited:
why you gotta do it on mothers day thats messed up

this sounds fun.. chardo you down negro?

Last edited:
Post up your teams guys theres already 4 teams on jdms!

I cant believe no one on this site has made a team for this epic night.

Last edited:
Me- Pete
Matt "Animal" Lilly
Ryan "Wattson" Watt
And
Steven Lambouse (i have no idea how to spell it)
Im the only one on this site but i've brought them to paulapalooza b4 and they are all down for this so count us in!!

Back
Top Bottom