SFL Auto Events - Countyline Skidpad 06-09-2012

I gotta take a look at the video, when I do I'll post em up. I just think I'm going to group them together into one video, not even do any editing lol

:runaway:

Sorry, I've been super busy these past couple weeks!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Firing up Premiere Pro CS3 now!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Ok I put together the video and rendered it. Because I'm not very good at picking the encoding settings, a 5 minute video ended up being 1 GB.

So whatever, it's uploading to YouTube now. I'll post it to sflae, fb, and here tomorrow.

[/COLOR]Ok I put together the video and rendered it. Because I'm not very good at picking the encoding settings, a 5 minute video ended up being 1 GB.

So whatever, it's uploading to YouTube now. I'll post it to sflae, fb, and here tomorrow.

Word, that's waaaay too big. Lrn 2 encode :bigthumbu

Yeah heard that too... what did he mean by that?

I think it's that he has the rear end out and the turbo's spooling up and stuff, and he wants the rear end to start gripping a bit to control his angle a little better.

However, he doesn't have enough grip at the rear end, so he can't "bring it back in" and keep sliding, and instead spins out.

I think it's that he has the rear end out and the turbo's spooling up and stuff, and he wants the rear end to start gripping a bit to control his angle a little better.

However, he doesn't have enough grip at the rear end, so he can't "bring it back in" and keep sliding, and instead spins out.

Ummmmm ever heard of throttle control? Lol. Less power in = slow down wheels = more grip. Tell him give it a shot.

wmv 8mb 1080 is what I use.

Its a popular codec for keeping rendered video file sizes small.

Now given, thats an HD setting.

EDIT: those are codecs from sony vegas, I use something similar if not that for After Effects.

He says the turbo is hard to anticipate, so I dunno /shrug.

I think it was his first time drifting
How is it hard to anticipate? AFAIK a turbo should spool at a certain RPM every time. Keep the RPM in mind and work from there.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

The turbo is laggy, and comes on fast. First time out, hard to keep it under control
Like 91hatch mentioned, you need to be careful with your throttle control. You'll need to adjust your throttle sensitivity in regards to the amount of grip your rear tires have. If you make drastic adjustments such as falling in and out of your powerband then you're just asking for trouble. Next time make minor throttle adjustments to stay in the powerband and to have the car be easier to handle.

Hit up The Legend Dr. Obi Juan Henao Drifter Extraordinaire or myself if you need help at the track.

Back
Top Bottom