Sex

jdmnismo300 said:
wtf all these chicks on the forum speaking openly bout SEX is turnin me on o0o0oo lalaaaa lol

Most have bfs though :( . It seems I better hope for drifter groupies down the road because between school, making $ for the for car/drifting and other expenses thats my only hope.

The Redline 03 said:
Most have bfs though :( . It seems I better hope for drifter groupies down the road because between school, making $ for the for car/drifting and other expenses thats my only hope.

d00d you just need a nice girl to spend some time with and enjoy each others company!!!

ahhhh time is almost here. going to my ex ex's house. bringing the cybershot ;] hahahah im so gonna post pics if i get the chance to take them. dont worry guys i got you! haha

mkiriakopoulos said:
ahhhh time is almost here. going to my ex ex's house. bringing the cybershot ;] hahahah im so gonna post pics if i get the chance to take them. dont worry guys i got you! haha

send them to my email d00d......cant post nekked on this site....or on my pm.....lets see the good stuff meng

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best thread on the site LOL HAHAHAHA

Just look at my avator and thats all a man needs

POLE-POSITION said:
an innocent walk to the car. and slideways240 is on his way here damn im glad it was done and over with before his headlights came around the corner and pointed straight at us. I'm not even gonna tell him and just let him read this later.......lol i'll make him stand in the spot than laugh. then say nothing.

BWAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DownSouthS13 said:
d00d you just need a nice girl to spend some time with and enjoy each others company!!!

See there's this one problem, sort of a weakness. . .I like hot girls, there's so many in school(in Boca) only problem is a good part of them are well. . ."Boca girls."

towncenter mall for all your nuts needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this tread needs pixs asap!!!!!!!!!

sfldrifters gangbang fest 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

DownSouthS13 said:
we should have an adult thread bladder........18+ so we can share our love of teh sexy time!!!!
Guys, I agree with what he says. AND PICTURES TOO

Byaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I Love Lesbians Byaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom