Sex

DownSouthS13 said:
thats awsome......outside dirty sex is teh best!!!!

an innocent walk to the car. and slideways240 is on his way here damn im glad it was done and over with before his headlights came around the corner and pointed straight at us. I'm not even gonna tell him and just let him read this later.......lol i'll make him stand in the spot than laugh. then say nothing.

POLE-POSITION said:
an innocent walk to the car. and slideways240 is on his way here damn im glad it was done and over with before his headlights came around the corner and pointed straight at us. I'm not even gonna tell him and just let him read this later.......lol i'll make him stand in the spot than laugh. then say nothing.

set up a webcam so we can see his face when he reads this lol awsome!!!

its only good if the person your with is good at it and doesnt make you do all the work everytime

The Redline 03 said:
Dirty girl for finding something like that out of a innocent cartoon :bigthumbu .

:laugh: Shush, you know you liked it ... you laughed too, I wasn't the only one. :p

MoparKitty said:
:laugh: Shush, you know you liked it ... you laughed too, I wasn't the only one. :p

Who ever said a dirty girl is a bad thing ;) . I wonder how many times things like that happen in cartoons.

mkiriakopoulos said:
lol i scored a trip over to my ex ex's house tonight.. shes crazy and desperate. and not too bad looking.
;]

since shes an ex post some pix meng... lol def always strap up....sometimes twice if needed

Back
Top Bottom