Sebring Drift - Sunday May 2nd

Jen

Driver
Bobby Ore Motorsports Complex
Sunday May 2nd, 2010
Gates open at 8:00 AM

Gates close at 6:00 PM

Huge open lot/runway. Beginning and Intermediate / Advanced practice areas.

One day Pass $100.00 per driver, includes one pit crew member.
$50.00 additional driver or $10.00 each additional person/spectator.

Call for more info.
863-385-1924 OR 305-310-1459

Surface is rough and usually get a ton of track time. Your tires will be the limiting factor on how many runs you get. There is a tire mounter if you need, $5 a tire.

Everyone says the will go but nobody ever goes. Its okay don't let the people who have been going get the ridiculous amounts of track offered.

C'mon people haven't the videos of this place spoken for themselves?

Bobby Ore Motorsports Complex
Sunday May 2nd, 2010
Gates open at 8:00 AM

Gates close at 6:00 PM

Huge open lot/runway. Beginning and Intermediate / Advanced practice areas.

One day Pass $100.00 per driver, includes one pit crew member.
$50.00 additional driver or $10.00 each additional person/spectator.

Call for more info.
863-385-1924 OR 305-310-1459

Surface is rough and usually get a ton of track time. Your tires will be the limiting factor on how many runs you get. There is a tire mounter if you need, $5 a tire.

not too sure but how much is it to go and just watch

-- Panduh

alright, im gonna try not to miss this one, even if it means spectating.. $100 is wayyy out of my budget right now... :[

Bad news... no car. You gonna drive this? If I didn't have finals next week I'd cruise out, and we could drift ls1 cars together.

car is pretty much ready, trying to figure out this fucking brake issue... new master and its still soft after i start the motor... i can floor the brakes as im moving and it barely is slowing the car. car doesnt even have to be warm, just start it and softy mcfuckface.

car is pretty much ready, trying to figure out this fucking brake issue... new master and its still soft after i start the motor... i can floor the brakes as im moving and it barely is slowing the car. car doesnt even have to be warm, just start it and softy mcfuckface.

Did you bench bleed the master? i got a pressure bleeder(pressurizes the fluid reservoir) works better then a vacuum bleeder. Try one of those :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom