Sebring Drift - Sunday May 2nd

Did you bench bleed the master? i got a pressure bleeder(pressurizes the fluid reservoir) works better then a vacuum bleeder. Try one of those :bigthumbu

yea be bench bled it. but i have some bleeding to do still i think. we replace 2 lines, master, and hydro handbrake installed.... thats a lot of air to be bled out- its prolly just still got air.

My fucking car is killing me. Blew the tranny last week had a spare. Pull it out to find the clutch is shot also got a clutch finished it last night new clutch slipping wtf. Going to the shop now to try to swap out the pressure plate i think its too weak and maybe the old one will hold its the last shot to make it work.

i dunno if brakes are good or not. we bled them more today, but its whatevers, going to test it out tomorrow and bleed at the track if we must.

V8 now
Sweet swapped pressure plates threw trans back on. Did a couple burnouts and seems ok. Shits on the trailer ready to ride.

I'm so close by I might swing by at lunch time or a lil later. I'm at the real Sebring track. :bigthumbu

where was it!!!! i drove all around the bobby ore place couldnt find it

Last edited:
Bill the entries were on point dude. The SR didn't seem like it was struggling too much. And hell yeah the sun burn is fucking murdering me.

Back
Top Bottom