Sebring Drift - March 6th and 7th

Jen

Driver
Sebring Drift - Sunday March 7th only (Saturday March 6th cancelled)

UPDATE: the Saturday (Mar 6th) date has been cancelled. Sunday (Mar 7th) is still on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks box, cause I'm copying the text from your last sebring announcement....

Sebring is holding its open drift sessions again. Huge open lot/runway. Be ready to pass a figure 8 test though before getting more freedom there. Its not hard though.

Bobby Ore Motorsports Complex
Sebring, Florida.
March 7th, 2010
Gates open at 8:00 AM,
Drivers meeting starts at 9:30 AM.
Open drifting begins at 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM, gates close at 6:00 PM.

Beginning and Intermediate / Advanced practice areas.

One day Pass $100.00 per driver, includes one pit crew member.
$50.00 additional driver or $10.00 each additional person/spectator.

Call for more info.
863-385-1924 OR 305-310-1459

surface is rough and usually get a ton of track time. Your tires will be the limiting factor on how many runs you get.

Bobby is also real cool once really talk to him and he will help you out.

There is a tire mounter if you need, i think its around 5$ a tire but could be wrong. Call them.

May 1st and 2nd is also on the schedule for drift.

Last edited:
If you are considering going to Sebring either day this weekend, please send an email to Roslyn from Bobby Ore Motorsports, at the following email: ORESMPSDS@aol.com

They are looking for a head count. Thanks!!

im considering it, tech requirements? course layout? tandem? yeah, im about to drive 1100 miles to drift and see friends and fam

so I guess Sunday is when all the cool kids go... ;)

i was checkin google maps... what am I in for as of this track? as of now, Im makin plans to get there for this and bringin lots of extra tires! cant wait to slide a new track!

oh, and why does saturday seem like its a no-show for everyone? I was hoping to go just saturday... Just really lookin forward to havin the most fun possible. any way i can get a 1000 mile travel discount? lol...

Last edited:
its an intersection of 2 runways. you can enter at 100 and no worries. for the most part. Rough on tires though.

so, 1 turn or what...? haha, isnt there a pic of a map with layout around here, maybe? 100 and no worries? I cant wait... last track i had a chance for 100 entry, they wouldnt let me start far back enough to get the speed to hit 3 digits. lookin forward to meetin you guys and gettin some fresh tips

Heres a vid that shows track conditions and possible layout.... it's awesome fun, but yes, hard on tires. They do have a tire changer tho. Last event, the guys were starting far enough back to do 4th gear.

Maybe I'll see you sunday!

Last edited by a moderator:
pat... you better fix that SR first, shit sounded nasty messed up on the phone- never heard sr sound that way LMAO.. DICK.

soooooo stoked. see you guys sunday. excited to try out my new setups!

oh and ill be accompanied by another driver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom