Sebring Drift - March 6th and 7th

dammit, lol... i def get that a lot, im not gonna lie. however, it does confuse the hell out of girls when they ask me about my corvette tails. lol. she looks super ghetto right now with the new fmic setup, that will be fixed when my dam aero gets here...

anybody coming from Tampa area? I'll be in Clearwater and Im curious the best highway routes to take and it would be nice to know how long the trip is

your in clearwater eh? right next to me. im in largo/clw area but I'm not going to this unfortunately.

its about 2-2.5 hours depending on how you drive heh. just mapquest directions to Sebring International Race Track or whatever and take the phone numbers in the first post. Call them when you are near track and they will guide you. its ona side road thats single lane and feels like your driving to no where and then you find a gate that leads to the runway section.

I don't know if bradenton is out of the way...but, it seems like sebring is a straight shot east from here....so, you guys could come meet up with some of us going from bradenton. We are probably leaving here around 7am.

Box... is that the way you go? Out SR64?

i dont recall Jen, I went different ways there and back to test them. i know the way there i took 'less miles but more stop lights' and it sucked big time. way home was get to the interstate mode and was much faster and fuel efficient in the end, since i didnt stop n go the whole way.

i dont recall Jen, I went different ways there and back to test them. i know the way there i took 'less miles but more stop lights' and it sucked big time. way home was get to the interstate mode and was much faster and fuel efficient in the end, since i didnt stop n go the whole way.

ya, im lookin for interstate mode all the way... fuck traffic lights... as for me, im stayin in sand key right by clearwater beach... i actually went to largo middle, but clearwater high. we should set up a lil meet next week during the week on beach walk or whatever they call it now at clearwater beach. i remember a bunch of 240s that used to hang out down there

There is usually a meet at Quaker Steak & Lube on Thursday nights. It's at 10400 49th St in Clearwater.

ya, im lookin for interstate mode all the way... fuck traffic lights... as for me, im stayin in sand key right by clearwater beach... i actually went to largo middle, but clearwater high. we should set up a lil meet next week during the week on beach walk or whatever they call it now at clearwater beach. i remember a bunch of 240s that used to hang out down there

my car is trailer whore. I feel akward rolling to a 240 meet in a dually diesel lmao, not to mention I don't have my build done yet.

Last edited:

drinkin whiskey with my baby in the trailer now. shes only getting trailered most of the way... haha... drift cars need to be street legit too!

ill be there but not sliding :(

looks like its gunna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck actually m deciding on driving now trying to get a car dolly so i can pull my car up there fuck i hate last minute decisions

Last edited:
ill be there but not sliding :(

looks like its gunna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck actually m deciding on driving now trying to get a car dolly so i can pull my car up there fuck i hate last minute decisions

what else is new.? lol, 2 hours before i left philly, i almost had to drive 3 hours to pick up my lexus because my rom tune board was fucked on the s14. somehow fixed and tuned so I can drive tomorrow... and i guess this event was pretty last min for driving over 1100 miles for it and not carin about anything else. so ready for a bunch of fun and meetin everyone.

anyone leavin from tampa/clearwater? I wouldnt mind following someone out there..

Back
Top Bottom