Scion FR-S /Subaru BRZ

That's only in the US market. Everywhere else they offer different powertrain options, which is why Subaru USA is debating whether or not to bring the car over here.

will make it easier for me.

ill just pick up the toy version. i just hope a sti model is not released every where else if this car doesn't make it to the states

the closest rendering since RoadandTrack's
FT-86+rendering+Japan.jpg

and RT's
scion-fr-s-concept.jpg

This new teaser came out today of the Toyota FT-86. Maybe this is the Toyota version that will sell elsewhere that doesn't sell the Scion brand
[yt]XMYf9StnBoQ[/yt]

Leo is that the pic of the subaru concept from frankfurt as of today? They were supposed to reveal more details and a full concept from what i understand at the show this week.

Leo is that the pic of the subaru concept from frankfurt as of today? They were supposed to reveal more details and a full concept from what i understand at the show this week.

Yea that's the pic . The production car is supposed to be unvieled @ the Tokyo Auto Show in December along with the FT-86 and maybe the FR-S ?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

this guy^^ is obsessed with this car....:ugh:

Not obsessed but keeping the people who are interested in these cars updated. Hey at least I've calmed down with the Soarer/1SC posts :p

Back
Top Bottom