Saturday 7th... FEDOR EMILIANENKO

I jus dont see Fedor losin...to any one...even getting power bomb super zangiff sueplexed (spell check) he still managed and arm bar and win.

I still will go with Fedor, if both Dan Henderson and Travis Lutter were able to take Silva down, Fedor will just tear him apart on the ground. Also remember Ryo Chonan submitted Silva in their fight, and Fedor has a better Submission game than 99% of the MMA world.. with exception of Damian, Jacare, Penn,Yahya, which i consider them to be on the same level as Fedor in the ground.

WORD

I still will go with Fedor, if both Dan Henderson and Travis Lutter were able to take Silva down, Fedor will just tear him apart on the ground. Also remember Ryo Chonan submitted Silva in their fight, and Fedor has a better Submission game than 99% of the MMA world.. with exception of Damian, Jacare, Penn,Yahya, which i consider them to be on the same level as Fedor in the ground.

this is VERY true i totally agree, but who knows what would happen, silva has an excellent history of BJJ and Muay Thai. Silva is very quick on his feet and studies his opponents very well, and they all make mistakes. I do think Fedor packs more of a punch FOR SURE lol

but who knows, id love to see it! :bigthumbu

he has a BJJ black belt, but both Takase and Chonan made took him to the ground...
Silva is good, but Fedor is light years better, but i give it to you is MMA anything could happen.

Chonan-ASilva.gif

Just dont buy into the UFC hype train... they will make you believe the guy is the best pound 4 pound....

Last edited:
verrrrry true, ill never forget that moment, so sad :( lol

but hey we all make mistakes, and its only made him tougher.

i think the only person that could ever be better than any of them is the one and only...
chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498.jpg

Anyone else think it was weird watching mma with a football/baseball feel to it? Like the 1 second animations between clips and the general style of the broadcast.

Anyone else think it was weird watching mma with a football/baseball feel to it? Like the 1 second animations between clips and the general style of the broadcast.

it did somewhat... but over all i think they did a really good job of mimicing(spell) ufc fights. im glad i got to see it.

he didnt even hit him that hard, but he did manage to clip his chin just enough to bobble his head a bit, lol

I find it funny, that he almost took the head off a 6'5 280 lbs guy... how many 6'5 280lbs guys drop like a sack of potato when their chin is clipped.... LMAO

Back
Top Bottom