Saturday 7th... FEDOR EMILIANENKO

I wouldn't say fedor is in his prime at 33 and he seriously looked like he was abt to get dropped against arlovski in the 1st round so this should be interesting since rogers took out arlovski in like 20seconds? Guys a beast too.

Money is still on fedor though hehe

Last edited:
I wouldn't say fedor is in his prime at 33 and he seriously looked like he was abt to get dropped against arlovski in the 1st round so this should be interesting since rogers took out arlovski in like 20seconds? Guys a beast too.

Money is still on fedor though hehe

Actually, he only got hit 4 times in the AA fight... still Fedor, the guy was undefeated in world sambo competitions for 5 years... crazy....

I didn't mention number of hits? Arlovski has a glass jaw anyway which sucks for him but w/e.

I meant that AA never had fedor in danger, AA is such a good boxer that he made Fedor's awkward style seem sloppy...

he didn't agree with their contract..but some idiots think he was afraid of Lesnar, in reality he has commented that he doesn't want to give the UFC right over his likeness, which pretty much makes him a slave to the UFC and they can use his image to market whatever they want. Plus Dana White has talked tons of shit about the guy, thats why i say we all watch him fight this weekend, Fedor the man who stood up against the MAN....even if you dont watch the fight just have your tv on to that channel...lol

Awesome. great info. I hope I get to be home on time to watch on real American TV. Military TV sux ass...but always enjoyed watching him on PRIDE. Seemed like pride was more hardcore to me compared to the UFC. So do you think the Lesnar/Fedor fight could ever happen?

it will be awesome if it ever happened, I think someone with good submissions and a goos jaw can give lesnar hell

I agree. What do you think of that Mexican heavy weight..damn cant remember his name but he's quick as fuck...I could be mistaken he could be in a lighter class. He fought a really tall bald white guy with a beard. Didnt give the guy a chance to get up. but they stopped the fight prematurely IMO. You think he has a shot with Lesnar? I was impressed with him. (mexican guy)

Velazquez is very good, he has to improve on some areas, but the guys has so much talent. he was a NCAA wrestling all american(D1), and he works his BJJ with Cesar Gracie, which is bad ass. I will give him another tune up fight and throw him in there with Lesnar. There is a good fight coming up on WEC, Jose Aldo vs. Mike Brown... I trained with both guys and they are serious, I did BJJ with Nova Uniao and Jose Aldo has sick BJJ... Check out his fights on youtube.

lesner is good but fedor is a freak of nature no contest. i'll def be watching fedor fight on sat.

Last edited:
dude... when i saw the commercial for this i started freaking out and no one knew why... i can not wait to see this figth and will not miss it for anything.

dont forget how much ass fedor kicked in pride too.

the other thing that i like about him too is that he isnt an ass like other fighters whom dont even hold titles like he does. he is a very humble guy, who gets down to buiss in the ring.

Last edited:
I saw the documentary about him and loved it.. his town is like a post WWII miners town. And it looks cold as shit there. beast man for real.

I still will go with Fedor, if both Dan Henderson and Travis Lutter were able to take Silva down, Fedor will just tear him apart on the ground. Also remember Ryo Chonan submitted Silva in their fight, and Fedor has a better Submission game than 99% of the MMA world.. with exception of Damian, Jacare, Penn,Yahya, which i consider them to be on the same level as Fedor in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom