S2000 Stolen Miami Lakes Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was clean as shit and had a hardtop and its fcking yellow, so all that makes it a lot easyer to spot

hopefully sombody sees this and lets you know

i feel bad as hell for you man, ive had an ipod and a skateboard (not as expensive as an S2000) stolen, and its the worst feeling ever

i doubt itl show up all the way in boca, but ill definatley keep an eye peeled

damn that sucks...so many of my homeboys hondas were stolen.....2 in my neighborhood....u gotta watch who u tell about wut u got an shit becuz the word gets around so fast.....if someone wants it they gonna do wutever it takes to get it

That just sucks... Makes me happy that many people underestimate non tubro Rx-7's... And if someone were to steal my car for an April Fools joke, Trust me, that person would not be talking/walking at the end of the night, unless they do some type of Overhaulin thing.... where they fake steal it and hook up the car...

Sorry about the loss...

Its an April fools joke.

Theres a a huge drama about this on Jdmsouth.com. lol, they wanna demote the OP cuz of "Pink typing", "2 earings", and "Power Tripping".

Yeah we got fooled, nice one... Had me going.

I Will kill a bitch...................... DUDE WTF PEOPLE NEED TO GO STAB THERE FACES WITH A PITCHFORK AND JUMP IN A POOL OF LISTERINE. GRRRRRRRR

just lmk who z4k ill be down in 2 weeks we will go straighten shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom