S2000 Stolen Miami Lakes Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
Yes mine. I walked around the corner from my office to get lunch and I came back and it is gone. There is glass where is was. When I was leaving I do remember seeing a Purple/Yellow Dynamic Tow Truck.

Police were called just keep and eye out. Hardtop, T1R, Catback, AP2 VS Wheels with bald rear tires...

Yes mine. I walked around the corner from my office to get lunch and I came back and it is gone. There is glass where is was. When I was leaving I do remember seeing a Purple/Yellow Dynamic Tow Truck.

Police were called just keep and eye out. Hardtop, T1R, Catback, AP2 VS Wheels with bald rear tires...

WTF!@#@$$%!# i you where trying to sell it :( ..danm... I'll have my eye open on it.. i gotta run around hiahleah today ..ill keep the eye open... any pic ??

wow... i cant belive that shit. dude shits getting wacky over there man. you cant even have a nice car cause someone is going to jack your shit.. i just cant stand that.

i'll take the seats... haha..... sigh... that really wasnt funny. this is kinda sad even though i hate honda's... your still a person who lost something.

did you even have an alarm cuz with all those mods it woulda been really stupid if u didn't

wow dude u hope that this is a really bad april fools joke, and if its not that blows hard

haha i was about to say that

that really sucks bro, if its not you making a joke, hopefully its a good friend or family playing a joke on you

i really need to save up for a good alarm system with an ANNOYING ass wild turkey horn

this is getting outta hand. Maybe its all the grandtheft auto games. seriously this needs to stop. Sorry for the loss man

i dont think that he would do an april fools like this.. i dont know though, that wouldnt have been a cool one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom