s0loWkooPi(LEO) challenged to a boxing match...

SFLD Boxing match LEO VS SAL!! Who will win?

• LEO

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • SAL

Votes: 89 89.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dick+rider.jpg

LOL... Didn't mean to get sand in your vag Sal.. Didn't realize we all had to vote for you...

SandyVagina.jpg

lmao oh man this is epic
r we gonna be able to bet??
juan can wear a bikini to count the rounds
bladder change the site to sflboxinganddrifting.com

I dont want to... I'm shy about my belly now that I'm pregnant, but Pancho is dropping some weight, he should be a boner popping attraction in a bikini.

:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:
:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:

:banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb:

:banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb:

this guy has the right idea..

s0loWkooPi
Call me Mr. Vein
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 5 Days Ago

wow... what a vagina... the following was in the shatbox::
Pancho- u fags are from wpb right
Pancho- where the fuck is leo
Sketchy564- hibernating for the winter
benarovi- he fixed his truck, and pancho u can see the offtopic when u dont sign in, so oviously he saw it and isnt gonna go on until ppl stop commenting o nit
Pancho- really?
Pancho- hes gonna be a woman about all of this?

Back
Top Bottom