s0loWkooPi - BEWARE!

Marshall, I'll pm you some softcore shit. Fuck it. But I expect some in return.

thanks for the pics in PM bro, well worth the wait! she needs some Irish cream in her Colombian Coffee, nahmeen? hope you enjoy the pics i PM'd you in return....

question is, should i share with the class?

Sfld boxing match!!!! Set this shit up!

they wont...

when i was superintendent for this local siding company, i kept a set of gloves in the truck. Any time anyone had a problem with another worker (starting shit/fighting on the job), we'd set up a match after i passed out checks on Friday. next week, dudes would be working side by side with no issues.

thanks for the pics in PM bro, well worth the wait! she needs some Irish cream in her Colombian Coffee, nahmeen? hope you enjoy the pics i PM'd you in return....

question is, should i share with the class?

Haha lemme see that son.

they wont...

when i was superintendent for this local siding company, i kept a set of gloves in the truck. Any time anyone had a problem with another worker (starting shit/fighting on the job), we'd set up a match after i passed out checks on Friday. next week, dudes would be working side by side with no issues.

Thats sick. Thats why I think they should set this up, it could solve the issues and doubles for entertainment. Maybe at the next countyline?? Lmao.

south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg

Brodown

I'll box.

If I win, I get my $120. If I lose, Leo keeps my money and I hand over the OG pics of his gf. And I'll shut up about him owing me money. And we use 4 oz. gloves.

Back
Top Bottom