RIP Kyle James aka fbodyfan

wow, thats horrible.. i never met him in person, but he was cool on here.

RIP man

Why must they say he was traveling at a high rate of speed? Apparently there were no witnesses because it states that the construction worker found the body in a ditch... They said the exact same thing about Kyle Chiets death in the TT Z32. Just cause they're young and in sports vehicles.

R.I.P.

Holy shit man!?!? Fucking Kyle?!? Wow I know who this is. That sucks dude. I feel like dick right now. I just saw him a couple of days ago too.

Yea idk shits just crazy, it was bad enough to go through his horrible car accident, and now this.

That sucks, R.I.P.

Why must they say he was traveling at a high rate of speed? Apparently there were no witnesses because it states that the construction worker found the body in a ditch... They said the exact same thing about Kyle Chiets death in the TT Z32. Just cause they're young and in sports vehicles.

R.I.P.

I was thinking the same thing.....

Rip to the dude!

But yea in the same sense when I was hit and ran over riding my motorcycle back in 05 the cop said I was doing 85-90 on the road the accident happened on! I know for a fact I was doing 55 because I was just going to my buddies house to work on his bike and had a adjustable wrench in my pocket, so like I always rode I rode cautious! But just because I was 24 at the time and on a sport bike they said in was in the wrong! Typical you know? Oh well much prayers to the family and friends!!

well if you look at the trail of debris, the bike slid pretty damn far, and we all knew kyle was a speed demon. but the kid was a good friend, was always fun to be around, and was always truthful. i cant say i remember having even one disagreement with him, he was the one that settled us down when we got pissed and made us laugh no matter where we went. he will certainly be missed

Back
Top Bottom