Remember my Eclipse that the guy never picked up??? HES COMMING TOMMORROW! WHATDOIDO?

eNtRy SpEeD said:
jeez the guy must really love those damn cars to come from canada to pick up a car in that condition

Its not that bad. The engine just needs a rebuild and I already took out the trans for him.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
jeez the guy must really love those damn cars to come from canada to pick up a car in that condition

Thats what i was gonna say. Buying a eagle all the way from canada i thought the car would at least be running but man that guy just seems weirder now for still wanting a car like that in that condition after 6 months! I would have just asked for my money back and found one closer lol. Good luck with it man, try to record it i want to hear how this guy sounds like.

Well the car is fully built everything. Well over 15k in go fast parts alone. Hell, the IPT Race tranny that comes with it cost me 4000 alone. Thats the reason he wants it, the parts. Plus the body is perfect and no rust (unlike most dsm's)

FlyinFINN said:
Well the car is fully built everything. Well over 15k in go fast parts alone. Hell, the IPT Race tranny that comes with it cost me 4000 alone. Thats the reason he wants it, the parts. Plus the body is perfect and no rust (unlike most dsm's)

oh alright then makes sense now, but still be safe dude. the threats with the email was a lil over top for him lol

Alright, I got a call. Its just th towing company comming to pick it up not him and they heard nothing about the storage fees. I never got a call from the buyer saying he was going to pick it up i dont think (i think the guy i talked to was from the towing place) Idk if I should let it get shipped. He could be trying to do something like ship it then come and say "wheres my car?" and sue me for the car or something... what do you guys think? He didnt even have the courtesy to call me and his last email was a threat.

Dude it could be a scam. Do nothing until you in contact w/ the buyer. If he says he sent a towing company ask whcih one. He could fuck you over man.

Well I looked up the name of the towing company "TFX" And its actually a legit Canada/USA auto transport company. I know how their trucks look now so if its the same as they show online then I'll let it go and just take a work order and w/e other papers I can take to make sure I dont get fucked.

The towing guy is here from TFX Transport and I'm letting the car go with him. But since the buyer owes me money Im taking little things. Some autometer gauges, fpr, and intake. Thats a little less than 300. I feel its a fair trade. We'll see how the guy takes it.

hahah i would of taken the seats as well. .steering wheel.. tranny. this guy's a dick.. lets wait till he gets it and shit then we all drive over to toronto and fuck his shit up

You need to make a bill of sale and have it notarized, then fax it to him and have him notarize it. Trust me, I sold my e30 m3 to a guy in cali, and it worked out perfect. Transport company also worked out perfect.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
You need to make a bill of sale and have it notarized, then fax it to him and have him notarize it. Trust me, I sold my e30 m3 to a guy in cali, and it worked out perfect. Transport company also worked out perfect.

Idk I think it will be fine. It's a little late now so. Car's getting taken right now.

Taking all that stuff can screw you BIG TIME. Hope he doesn't get a lawyer involved for not shipping the vehicle as described.

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
damn i would of gotten thos ralliart seats!

I didnt have upgraded seats in the eclipse. Your thinking about my old sebring.

z4k said:
Taking all that stuff can screw you BIG TIME. Hope he doesn't get a lawyer involved for not shipping the vehicle as described.

I had notarized documentation made a while back saying that if he didnt pay the storage, that when they pick up the car I will take the fees by removing parts from the car.

FlyinFINN said:
I had notarized documentation made a while back saying that if he didnt pay the storage, that when they pick up the car I will take the fees by removing parts from the car.

But did he agree to that?

z4k said:

But did he agree to that?

Did I agree to let him keep the car here for a half a year? no.
He refused to send me his home address to send the document to, so I emailed it to him.
Whatever, I doubt we will goto court. I actually could have sold the car buy now, I talked to a lawyer and everything, but I was nice enough to give him the car and take his storage fees by parts off the car. if we goto court, I'll win.

mkiriakopoulos said:
If you go to court you'll win because you're american and he's canadian

:bigthumbu

Well, according to South Park, they only have one road and it runs east to west...so... I dont know how he can even get into America.

Back
Top Bottom