Remember my Eclipse that the guy never picked up??? HES COMMING TOMMORROW! WHATDOIDO?

zoom zoom6 said:
go to radioshack and "buy" atleast a voice recorder(or camera). use it for the day and return it. I work there and believe me people do it all the time. no biggy. just dont loose the packaging and receipt you should be straight.

police sound like a smart move.

just keep it cool...... 4k isnt worth a life......
Exactly. But yea, I have a small digi cam that takes good voice. Or when I see him down the road comming, Ill set up the camera on a tree or something to record us. We'll see how it plays out tomm. Im just getting some bad feeling from this guy. Driving all the way from fucking toronto and hes gonna be here tommorrow. :ugh: Not to mention a few weeks ago I got a email from him saying "You fucked little asshole. You better give me yoru shit. Im going to come down there and fuck you up" :eek:

^^LoL... that little email alone would earn him a sweet asswhoopin'... But I think if you SAID nothing to him about storage fees you may just have to bite to bullet and eat ur feez... let the car go and be done with this man.. GL tho

No wait, found it. lol I think its a towing company comming. TFX from toronto.... if so... IM RIPPIN SOOOOO MUCH SHIT OUTTA MY CAR!!! YEAAYYAYAYAYAYA~!!!WQrfqwedfKJa bgvsDbfm> teehehe

do it shane
he wont know what you're taking
and he owes u money for storage fees
think of it as reposessing part of the car
it's your duty lol :cool:

md2020 said:
do it shane
he wont know what you're taking
and he owes u money for storage fees
think of it as reposessing part of the car
it's your duty lol :cool:

I lik the way you think :D Ima doo it.

The car should be how you described if there are things broken or missing I would drive from Toronto to kick your ass. The Fact that you are charging him fees and being so hard headed about it is kind of rediculous. If he comes with attitude and tryinng to be a hard ass just let him take it. That shit ain't worth it.

him threatening you is not cool. he is the one who was MIA for 5 months. not you, you were here the whole damn time with the car and the damn title. he is trying to be some hard up bro dude. i do not think you should take physical action unless needed. but i do think you should have your father, and maybe harri present when it all comes to a close. you are intitled to give him the car how it was said in the original purchase agreement. but him emailing you, saying those things, its just out of line. not like you were trying to keep the car from him. he said he wanted it, he payed for it, and if you were living in an apartment complex or a housing development with home owners association, then 4 months ago that shit would have been towed by them, and then HE would have had to deal with it since its "his" car and his responsibility to pick it up. i wish you all the luck, you're a good kid, and have always been really nice to me. i would hate to hear of you getting fucked up over a damn eagle, i mean if it was a cedric, i would beat your ass too. (i kid i kid, i would never do such a thing....maybe...i do like cedrics a mighty bunch. haha) good luck shane.

Tell us how it all gos down. He already paid for the car. I say just for him being a dickhead do some minor sabotaging. Than again I'm a very vengeful guy. Be safe man.

Thanks guys. Still waiting on him to come get it and its pouring like a mofo outside. I added some stuff up, blow off valve-intake- and boost gauge is about 300 or less, so if I dont get payment I'm taking those.

z4k said:
The car should be how you described if there are things broken or missing I would drive from Toronto to kick your ass. The Fact that you are charging him fees and being so hard headed about it is kind of rediculous. If he comes with attitude and tryinng to be a hard ass just let him take it. That shit ain't worth it.

Rediculus? Let me tell you whats rediculus. Getting yelled at for the past 6 months from my parents to get the car out of here because the fucker who bought it decided to not pick it up until now. After 5 months, I started charging storage fees, I dont need some POS car sitting in my yard forever. I'm being hard headed? How would you feel if someone bought a car from you and the past six months wont answer a single email or phone call from you and wont come pick it up, and the car is sitting in your yard taking up space and killing the grass and shit, then your parents are on your case to get it out of here. If he doesnt pay the damned storage I'm taking the total storage fees out of the car. I feel its justified. End of story.

Rwd Rea said:
him threatening you is not cool. he is the one who was MIA for 5 months. not you, you were here the whole damn time with the car and the damn title. he is trying to be some hard up bro dude. i do not think you should take physical action unless needed. but i do think you should have your father, and maybe harri present when it all comes to a close. you are intitled to give him the car how it was said in the original purchase agreement. but him emailing you, saying those things, its just out of line. not like you were trying to keep the car from him. he said he wanted it, he payed for it, and if you were living in an apartment complex or a housing development with home owners association, then 4 months ago that shit would have been towed by them, and then HE would have had to deal with it since its "his" car and his responsibility to pick it up. i wish you all the luck, you're a good kid, and have always been really nice to me. i would hate to hear of you getting fucked up over a damn eagle, i mean if it was a cedric, i would beat your ass too. (i kid i kid, i would never do such a thing....maybe...i do like cedrics a mighty bunch. haha) good luck shane.

Yea him threatining me didnt help anything either. Thanks for the kind words :p

Personally I would have sold it to someone else and sent the guy back his money. His loss.

Mars said:
leave a note and keys in the car with an empty tank of gas

The car doesnt run. The trans is in the back and the motor is being held in the engine bay by like 50 zipties.

FlyinFINN said:
The car doesnt run. The trans is in the back and the motor is being held in the engine bay by like 50 zipties.

jeez the guy must really love those damn cars to come from canada to pick up a car in that condition

Back
Top Bottom