*READ HERE!* 240sx thief caught on camera

so...are the police involved yet? i read the shop owner wants to keep it at a personal level? sounds better to me ehehe

i got his tag number somewhere in my room. the moron took a picture of the rear of his car without bluring the tag......ill just give it to the po po when i find it....i work with them anyways

what an idiot... i think the shop owners should keep this to themselves and not get the police involved... its more fun that way!!

wow so this guys not in crunches yet?

anyone takes anything of mine its settled that same day. thered be a thread titled "240sx thief caught and fucked up"

And when he plays in the feild and a ball comes towards him, we'll all throw a hundred baseballs at his ass and knock him out.

fuck that, we will hide like navy seals

bring our paint ball guns...

and then

hahahahahhaahahahahaahahahaahh

nah all these ideas are pusy shit......

lets do it like they would in africa or Pakistan!

lets wait for him, knock his ass out and cut his fingers. ( fingers cus if we cut the hand he may bleed to death so just the fingers.)

nd torch his car.:D

WTF lol

How a Bout this.
a. we leave his car on corona bottles LMAO
b. give him an old fashin A** Whooping.
c. or Just DRAW A BIG. P*nis on His CAR LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh: @ this guy... good thing he doesnt live by me... Ive been wanting a s14

OMG i know exactly where this kid live..Might pay him a visit... i always wanted a s14 :bigthumbu.

If i would of known he gone to BRADDOCK while i was still there and happened to found out my s13 was stolen while i was in school... i would KILL THISSS FOOOOOL!!! NOW! :laugh::laugh:

That fucker probably knows something about the parts stolen off my car.

Fucking thieves.

wow so this guys not in crunches yet?

anyone takes anything of mine its settled that same day. thered be a thread titled "240sx thief caught and fucked up"

I'm about to start a thread ON "how to kick a Mothafucking 240sx ass Thief" any second now:eek:

But i need some media....ANYone???

okay so which one of us will beat the shit outta him?

OMG i know exactly where this kid live..Might pay him a visit... i always wanted a s14 :bigthumbu.

If i would of known he gone to BRADDOCK while i was still there and happened to found out my s13 was stolen while i was in school... i would KILL THISSS FOOOOOL!!! NOW! :laugh::laugh:

I wouldnt mind an S14 either homie lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom