Raffi's Going Away Party Information **Moving AWAY** AERO-K Loosing a member in S.FL

Aerok180

Driver
Okay gals and gents!!! Today marks exactly 14days left before i have to leave this country for a long time!!!

The plans are as follows so everyone has a heads up for 2 weeks in advance to make your plans and come to my going away party!!

AUGUST 13TH - SATURDAY @ 9PM
OMALLEYS BAR AND GRILL IN MARGATE
1388 N State Road 7
Margate, FL 33063
(954) 979-8540

Please make this party because it will be the last time you guys will ever see me in FL.
I am not allowed back in the country until 5 years from my departure date and only to visit! I WILL NOT BE MOVING BACK TO FLORIDA! I am on a journey to start a new life in my chapter and succeed while doing so.

Come say your byes, have a few drinks with me and lets have some fun because on AUGUST 15TH I FLY AWAY!

**looking forward on seeing bunch of my Sfldrifter family**

Right across the street from my house lmao. Ill be there for sure!

Damn yo shit sucks think about what I told you about the I'd's!!! Lol will try and be there.

So, don't hate me, but I may or may not be able to make it. There's a family party that same night, but ill try to make it happen.

See you peeps tonight! This is going to be a round 2 type of deal but with everybody cause i got hammered last night!! haha
see everyone there!!

Back
Top Bottom