Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

The_Sinister_7 said:
Come on guys all you need to do is sell your bodies!! I can make 75 bucks in two weeks :)

you havent seen my body without clothes....my motorcycle accident fawked my whole body up.....unless chix dig huge scars i would not be able to make money lol

well my future wifey just told me she was gonna buy me racing tires for autoX but i told her its time to slide.....so shes gonna pay for my registration for the 7th this friday! im in guys!!!!!!!!!

DownSouthS13 said:
i hope i have the money for moroso.....those 2 75 dollar exhaust tickets are killin me this month

i feel you, i got one for making a u turn where i wasn't supposed to and no seatbelt. that and tires/gas seem to be black holes in my pocket. :ugh:

FDrifting said:
i know how you feel i just registered and i have a banlance statement from wachovia saying it has a whopping 1.08$ in it... haha.

bank of america balance $1.13

nice sig michelle....

ill be there both days... july 7th i wont be drifting, ill be helping harri out and whatever else i can do, but ill be drifting at punta gorda...and i feel all you guys on $$$ situation... money sucks ass!!!

DownSouthS13 said:
well my future wifey just told me she was gonna buy me racing tires for autoX but i told her its time to slide.....so shes gonna pay for my registration for the 7th this friday! im in guys!!!!!!!!!

See, selling your body is the way to go!!

Yeah that would be nice. It would be easier to bring on set of rims and a bunch of tires instead of bringing a ton or rims with pre mounted tires.

Although I probably wont use the service since I am a filthy noob, but ya never know.

Back
Top Bottom