Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

I won't have a cage in my car for this event, but for future reference I have a quick question about what type of cage is needed for tandem. Do you just need door bars, or do you need a halo and a-pillar bars too?

im in! can't wait.

-elliot

Moroso event will be on July 7th at the skidpap gates open at 9AM and close 5PM. We have limited it to 30 drivers to give enough seat time for everyone. cost is $75. If you are a beginner you have to go thru the skidpad practices to get the right to drive on the main road course.
driverlist
1. William Barnette
2. Michael Otero
3. John Katechis
4. Azad Khan
5. Juha Granqvist (Porcshe GT3)
6. Ryan Chrostowski
7. Eduardo Rivera
8. richard ortiz
9. Justin Harris
10. Joshua Sher
11. Michelle Svec
12. Sean Mcqueen
14.Elliot Macaluso

elliotmac said:
im in! can't wait.

-elliot

Moroso event will be on July 7th at the skidpap gates open at 9AM and close 5PM. We have limited it to 30 drivers to give enough seat time for everyone. cost is $75. If you are a beginner you have to go thru the skidpad practices to get the right to drive on the main road course.
driverlist
1. William Barnette
2. Michael Otero
3. John Katechis
4. Azad Khan
5. Juha Granqvist (Porcshe GT3)
6. Ryan Chrostowski
7. Eduardo Rivera
8. richard ortiz
9. Justin Harris
10. Joshua Sher
11. Michelle Svec
12. Sean Mcqueen
14.Elliot Macaluso

I have two questions. One is Sean McQueen related to Steve McQueen at all(my sig :bigthumbu )? The second question is can someone make it on the road course if they have already done the skidpad?

Good stuff! Lets fill up the spots folks... beginners get in this event.. really good seat time and instruction!

i'm going to be going just primarily for the seat time, it doesn't look like this one will fill up so more seat time for us.

i know how you feel i just registered and i have a banlance statement from wachovia saying it has a whopping 1.08$ in it... haha.

Back
Top Bottom