Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Ter-Tech Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

to pre reg go to www.ter-tech.com

Moroso event will be on July 7th at the skidpap gates open at 9AM and close 5PM. We have limited it to 30 drivers to give enough seat time for everyone. cost is $75. If you are a beginner you have to go thru the skidpad practices to get the right to drive on the main road course.
driverlist
1. William Barnette
2. Michael Otero
3. John Katechis
4. Azad Khan
5. Juha Granqvist (Porcshe GT3)
6. Ryan Chrostowski
7. Eduardo Rivera
8. richard ortiz
9. Justin Harris
10. Joshua Sher
11. Michelle Svec
12. Sean Mcqueen
13. Steven Kimelman
14. Elliot Macaluso
15. Nicolay Castro
16. RYan Strutzel
17. Christopher Jackson
18. fenicett iribar
19. Rodd Becker
20. Elson Rodriguez
21. William Barnette
22. Noah Hunt
23. Noah Hunt
24. Edward Rodriguez

Punta Gorda Charlotte county speedway is on Aug 5th and will be a tandem drift practice first one its kind that we host so it should be awesome. Only advanced drivers with a roll cage will be allowed to tandem so get your cages ready. cost is $90. but everyone is welcome. beginners will just practice conventional solo runs.
Driver list
1. Jeremy Lowe

for questions contact me at Harri@ter-tech.com

Last edited:
Ter-Tech said:
to pre reg go to www.ter-tech.com

Moroso event will be on July 7th at the skidpap gates open at 9AM and close 5PM. We have limited it to 30 drivers to give enough seat time for everyone. cost is $75. If you are a beginner you have to go thru the skidpad practices to get the right to drive on the main road course.

Punta Gorda Charlotte county speedway is on Aug 5th and will be a tandem drift practice first one its kind that we host so it should be awesome. Only advanced drivers with a roll cage will be allowed to tandem so get your cages ready. cost is $90. but everyone is welcome. beginners will just practice conventional solo runs.

for questions contact me at Harri@ter-tech.com

I will be seeing you in port charlotte with my graber green roll-cage..
thank you so dam much for a tandem practice hopefuly raffi is up and runing by then :bigthumbu

please save me a spot for the tandam practice harri

I need my lower driver side seat rail/bracket and cage on before then, I might be cutting it close. Either way should be a fun event for all :bigthumbu .

hey harri can you try to hold josh and i a spot?!
we're going to share my car
we don't have the money right this second, but we'll get it to you
i'm good for it lol
i just spent a lot of money on my car
we help out at all the events
thanks so much
get back to me

michelle svec
joshua sher

Last edited:
So... next road course event?

Im tryin to figure out if I should start my swap, or just rock my SR for awhile longer.

Back
Top Bottom