Powered by max

al0389

LIMA!!!
Driver
Anybody use their stuff?

I want to order done rx7 fc suspension parts from them because my rear suspension setup is gay. I'm tired if replacing rear tires. Too much rear camber.

Well, I specifically want to know if anyone has used their two piece subframe bushing and camber links? Am I better off raising the car, or is their stuff legit? I see lots of good reviews, but haven't seen much from their bushings regarding an rx.

First off camber doesn't cause tires to wear toe does. Second how do you know your rear suspension is homosexual?

As for pbm stuff it's pretty much all I use I have No experience with their rx7 parts but there stuff is top quality for s-chassis.

It needs to be aligned. Tires are wearing fairly even up front but rears are worn on the inside. Much of it has to do with me fucking around, but it does have 3-4 degrees camber in the rear. Insides are shot,(belts are showing) outsides are fairly decent looking with like 40% tread.

I've also been wanting to correct the camber since I dropped it on stance coils. The front is fully adjustable, but mazda fucked us when it came to rear end adjustability. It can fix toe(limited), but the camber is never "even" from its subframe link. (It's off to the left of the subframe, so it puts an uneven pressure down causing uneven camber.)

I'm looking at the pbm camber links and two piece subframe bushings that claim to help correct the rear end. I have a new set of control arm bushings, all around, and already have solid diff mounts, want to remove the dead p/s and replace with a non power rack(also in garage, waiting). I just found out pbm had this stuff, and it's CHEAP! (Compared to similar suspension parts from other vendors) When I tear this bitch down to refresh the suspension, I want to correct as much as I can while I'm down there. I'm going to take my vacation time before I lose it at work, so why not then? The fc is also my daily, so getting the best alignment would help me out in the long run.

Yeah, 90% of uneven wear is from bad toe angles. Sliding the car around has also killed what was left of them. They've been on over a year, so I don't mind. I guess I'm just pointing my finger at camber, because it's the one thing I haven't really straitened out...... Well aside from the paint.

That's what it want to know! Lol

I've read great stuff, I just wanted to see how well it was known on sfld. If it's suspension mods, it's been tried and tested on a track.

That's what it want to know! Lol

I've read great stuff, I just wanted to see how well it was known on sfld. If it's suspension mods, it's been tried and tested on a track.

My buddy runs most of the stuff they offer for RX7's on his and he absolutely loves all of it.

My buddy runs most of the stuff they offer for RX7's on his and he absolutely loves all of it.

Oh yeah, what buddy is that? lol

I have all their bushings on my car and I cant complain. Their bushings and camber links work but I think its maybe off by like .1 or .2 maybe. Personally i've been thinking about getting DCW independent camber adjusters eventually.

Might be grabbing some of their newest parts soon

6F70D222-43D1-4172-B790-39ED2DE4040C.jpg

Haven't driven with it yet, but I'm looking forward to it :)

I'm running Mazdatrix adjustable camber links though, only piece that isn't PBM lol

Waiting for their toe arms to come back into stock.

So far I have from PBM (s14):

Comp coils
Comp coil shift knob
RUCAs
Traction
Tension
Toe Arm (Out of stock, paid for already)
Magnetic Drain plug
EVDM pressure/Temp (Shipped not here yet)
2x 15mm Bolt on Spacer
5mm slip on spacer
Spline Lug Nuts

I love their gangsta ass parts

Back
Top Bottom