Possible New Track In South Florida.

I just called the number and it sounded like the person on the other end didn't know wtf I was talking about.

New post off my bmw forum.

" I called it and spoke with an older women. It sounds like its privately owned by her husband and they have been dealing with legal red tape for several years. She did say "they hope to eventually have it up and running"

100% right , wont be fun with low cars^ its legit in the middle of nowhere lol... typed in the address and google mapped it, its about 90 miles from me, looks like a fun track if anybody can get something started, just worried about how not a single thing is around it, thought countyline was in the middle of no where :eek:

edit: looking further into the maps, looks like a long dirt road to get to the track.. not sure if anybody saw that, not sure if the images are up to date tho

Last edited:
the up side to the place would be the garages. But getting gas seems like it would be an issue, not to mention food or nearest hospital in case of an emergency. And forget about it if god forbid you drove a car there, wrecked and needed a tow truck.

ps. its great that we have the enormous wildlife sanctuary in florida, but this is how you turn something tat would have taken roughly 1 hour to get to into 2 plus hours. fml. would of been a nice straight shot west
10257601_494002447368718_3636195282952954378_o.jpg

What this track sounds like to me is more for teams to practice, test, and tune for competitions. Hosting lodging and garages it makes it perfect for clubs and teams getting ready for major events. But it also sounds like so much potential for great short term events like a Florida Bash... getting a 10 man tandem train going big party and you got a place to crash.

What this track sounds like to me is more for teams to practice, test, and tune for competitions. Hosting lodging and garages it makes it perfect for clubs and teams getting ready for major events. But it also sounds like so much potential for great short term events like a Florida Bash... getting a 10 man tandem train going big party and you got a place to crash.

this, and I know people have seen videos from japan from all the cool tracks, bihoku, mehian, ebisu, etc... of people just constantly drifting, like 20 cars the a track at once, something like that would be very cool just to have a track that u can just keep going and going and going

Back
Top Bottom