Possible New Track In South Florida.

So I finally got ahold of someone from the number on the ad and here are the details:

- The track is currently not open and won't be for a long while due to the legal issues they have to overcome.
- Apparently the track owner hasn't finalized if he's going to rent it out or not. Supposedly he's still trying to decide if it's worth all the trouble.
- Once they figure what to do, they will make an announcement.

For now all we could do is just wait, but at least we know what's up with it.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive by this place on my way home from central fl. I'm curios to see if there's an office with people ect. I'll post up

when are u going jj?

and if nobody has seen it yet, I screen shotted pics from google maps.....
2zr1axf.png

23vdtp0.png

theres a gate u have to enter to even attempt to get to the long dirt road(seems to be dirt) to the track , no saying how long it is, and like said already it does like pretty abandond, but I noticed that the top left of my screen ull see it says june 2011, so who knows wat this looks like now

Last edited:
this, and I know people have seen videos from japan from all the cool tracks, bihoku, mehian, ebisu, etc... of people just constantly drifting, like 20 cars the a track at once, something like that would be very cool just to have a track that u can just keep going and going and going

this would be cool idea...

except

Sfld drivers all suck... lol

They haven't made any announcements so far. Like I mentioned in my previous post, we're gonna have to wait a long while until we hear something.

In the meantime we can look forward to Homestead and PBIR.

Exactly stop asking and looking forward to this new track when people arent even paying $60 to drift homestead lol.
im already signed up for homestead lol I see wat u mean tho...

aside that, I went to naples for the 4th, I almost made the choice to go out and find this stupid track.. I was at the gas station on the road that u can take there from i75.. was very tempting but I didn't.. its so far in the middle of no where its kinda scary lol

Don't know if I'm allowed to say this but I'll find out afterwards. I got word that someone got in contact with the track and they are in the process of figuring out all the details to make an event happen. Don't know how long that's going to take but at least the gears continue to move forward.

if something does start, we need to figure out how to make it down those dirt roads.... not tryin to pull a dukes of hazard over here

Seems like something is brewing up for 2015, based on the Countyline Dragway Facebook page.. Does anyone have any insider info?

Seems like something is brewing up for 2015, based on the Countyline Dragway Facebook page.. Does anyone have any insider info?

Nothing new that hasn't been stated or announced already. But Tony (the track owner) is excited for what he's been working on for the past year now.

Back
Top Bottom