Plz Return My Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the kid look like or what was he wearing? Maybe someone got a picture of him or remembers him driving or in a ride along?

hey man i was looking for you all over the place for like 30 mins after the event ended,i still got your helmit at my house,if you want i can give it to you at the next event or you can come by and pick it up,my number is 786 349 8014,give me a call to see when you'll come to get it.hope i didnt cause you any problems,names alain.

And go meet him up half way or go to him to deliver it. Kinda shit is that, he was nice enough to give it you and he has to go get it. If he does $20 bucks cash money for gas.

And go meet him up half way or go to him to deliver it. Kinda shit is that, he was nice enough to give it you and he has to go get it. If he does $20 bucks cash money for gas.
I was thinking the same thing but i don't think he has a car judging by other threads.

yo everything is cool...

Real cool dude, i said it myself that i forgot my helmet cuz im a damn stoner, so i wanna thank him for looking for me and pm'ing me as soon as he found out bout the thread. goes to show not everyone is bad.

Thank you all for your help.

- Peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom