Plz Return My Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

noLSDneeded

Hasiel Mena-dats da name
Driver
so i lent my helmet to some dude to ride along with someone, and i told him "yo im leaving soon so ill need it back"...

- i started packing up all my stuff to go, completely forgot about it and remembered when i was already gone.

- please if u read this return my helmet. If not i cant drift!!! PM me or something. if anyone knows who took a helmet by a mistake and reads this please tell that person to return it. thanks!

give the man bak his shit...he wus bein a homie to lend u the shit in the first place.....i wouldnt have even let anyone else wear something i put on my face....g/l finding it

ya seriously, i lent someone mine, he did give it back but i would have been seriously pissed if he didnt, give the man his helmet back

damn ur helmet got stolen, cuz i doubt the guy is gonna fess up :\.

Remember who the guy was? looked like?

maybe next event, you'll see it lol.

G/L with getting your helmet back.

thanks to everyone...

well if i do get it back, that would be awesome. if i don't get it back then ill take it as a lesson well learned, get a new one and FU(K anyone else who ever asks me to lend them my helmet again.

thanks to everyone...

well if i do get it back, that would be awesome. if i don't get it back then ill take it as a lesson well learned, get a new one and FU(K anyone else who ever asks me to lend them my helmet again.

only trust people you know bro

that fucking sucks. you can't be kind hearted anymore. I wouldn't have let some stranger use my ish. Sorry for the loss, if you don't get it back charge it to the game and FTW if someone ask you again.

Chris Jackson let me use his helmet at skidpad before. Returned it and everything went good. Some ppl just got no respect for other people stuff :(

damn hasi that sucks ive had my helmet taken twice now once by mistake and i got it back the same night and once some d bag tried to steal it i saw him with it at the skid pad and told him he either had to hand over the helmet or he better put it on quick. he gave it back to me with the quickness i hope you get it back. got any pics of it so if i see the person i can regulate on there ass?

+42 on me asking people to let me drive their car at the event, and them laughing back at me. ::Sigh::

Yo, I hope you get your helmet back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom