Plasti Dip you ride fooo

Man does good work with the plasti-dip. Going to my wheels. Everyone needs to stop hating on this :bigthumbu

Man does good work with the plasti-dip. Going to my wheels. Everyone needs to stop hating on this :bigthumbu

if you want your wheels done right let me get them and ill powder coat them... im doing some 24's soon so ill keep you posted on the finish. ill hate on plasti-dip all day

why are we bringing this thread back up:chair:

plasti-dip sucks anyone who isnt completely retarded knows this lets let it die

Well I here is one for the haters out here in sfld my dipped dash first one on the streets tho

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360972157195.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360972157195.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360972233247.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360972233247.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Well I here is one for the haters out here in sfld my dipped dash first one on the streets tho

batman-robin-fag-meme1.jpg

That's tight work. Why is there so many faggots hating on PlastiDip? I understand Damian since he has no taste (kisses snookums), but everyone else? You figure all the broke bitches here would be happy about something that looks good and it's actually cheap but I guess retarded is contagious. That's my rant, I don't want to jack this thread. Anyhow good luck sir, hope the haters drown in the sweet sweet waters of your success!

That's tight work. Why is there so many faggots hating on PlastiDip? I understand Damian since he has no taste (kisses snookums), but everyone else? You figure all the broke bitches here would be happy about something that looks good and it's actually cheap but I guess retarded is contagious. That's my rant, I don't want to jack this thread. Anyhow good luck sir, hope the haters drown in the sweet sweet waters of your success!

It clearly is contagious if you had read this thread you would know plasti dip cost pretty the same as paint and if you think it looks good you clearly are retarded

<3 you know i love you andy :D .

the problem is that 90% of the people that are on this website have poorly painted cars in the first place . then paint the cars on top of that with the not so good experience means that the finish will look like poop.

only good thing i see about it is if you want to paint your car every event a different color it would be wise to use this ..or if you want to pull off a robbery like that one movie with chicks and just peel off the paint to get away. other then that you should just paint your car one solid color that wont rip off as easy .

$$$$? I wrapped mine. My guy did an awesome job, and its not expensive as everyone thinks. :gayfight::ghey:

600694_512257158824451_1390914708_n.jpg

Cant do that with Plasti Dip^

No one is saying that you "have to" dip your car. This is relativity new or at least the way it's being apply to. Pro drifters paint their car with different colors and also slap on some stickers, 2 tone colors wheels. It's about expression and individuality in the sport. Before drift there was quarter mile racing and when drift came ppl where like "what the Fuck is that" but it started to catch on. Still there will be haters like "caca and diving4poop" but that makes it fun too. Just have fun with your ride, Japan has one of the goofiest ride around.

Back
Top Bottom