Plasti Dip you ride fooo

AvalonzS13

Spectator
was up people im plasti dipping cars, rims, and trims, interior too. just did my car, many are going flat black and white but im hitting some better colors just to stand out. ill post some pic later

Attachments

• CAM00054.jpg
    CAM00054.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 83
What? Plastic dip
Why? It's the best option for painting your car without having to damage or eliminate the original paint
Why here? Off topic, it's not drifting or mechanical

My 240 is plasti dipped did it almost a week ago

Made my own dark purple and did the roof black

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358520984006.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358520984006.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358521006308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358521006308.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358521035249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358521035249.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 95
reason why I made this thread. Some just dont want to go through the trouble of taping covering up the car and all the other stuff, they just rather pay someone to do it, and get a good final product done.

Yep but gotta know how to mix it apply it cause I've seen some dandy type of work

You don't mix the gloss into it

And plasti dip is like paint in a since the thing is though its cheaper, and you can rip it off the car when ever you feel like going back to the original color of the car

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

whats the total cost of getting it done?

To do it your self I spend maybe around 140 in to the dip because I got a color black is the cheapest

Last edited:
the whole plasti dip trend is retarded you spend almost the same price as a cheap paint job to have it look like shit in three months

Same goes for a cheap paint job. The clear coat starts to fade and peel. So now you have to sand primer (if color is faded too) and paint. you're probably be without a car for a few days or longer depending on the body shop. With dip it's a one day turn around or less and the touch up are easy even you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom