Planning to do VQ swap on S14.......

VQ(S14)

:D Sup Guys!!! im been thinking these days.....to do a VQ swap on my car...... a saw sum guy over the net that made that swap.....only saw the pictures wit the engine bolted in but.... im looking foward to do that swap on my car cuz..... every one has SR's and KA-T....and little RB's....swaps......and never seen an VQ swap soo is hot to have sumthing different.....here are sum pics of the s14 wit the VQ.............tell me guys if this swap is worth spend the money on !!! :eek: :eek:

425x342.jpg

xx.jpg

425x318x.jpg

shokka mp AR said:
motor can be pricey but benefits !!! wooot hello torque!

True!! True!!!! i can get it for $$2500 with 50k from a friend that work in the Nissan Warehouse!! he get em from Japan direct to the warehouse .......i got the HID's from him from a MAXIMA!!!!.... for 100$ brand new he gave me the pair of headlights....but the engine doesnt come wit harnness thought...that the engine alone!!! wut sumthing to start!!! :D :D

damn dude 2500 is not bad for that engine with that low of mileage. 3.5 > 2.anything. DO THAT SHIT

VQ(S14) said:
True!! True!!!! i can get it for $$2500 with 50k from a friend that work in the Nissan Warehouse!! he get em from Japan direct to the warehouse .......i got the HID's from him from a MAXIMA!!!!.... for 100$ brand new he gave me the pair of headlights....but the engine doesnt come wit harnness thought...that the engine alone!!! wut sumthing to start!!! :D :D

100 bucks for maxima headlight assemblies? with the hids?

shokka mp AR said:
100 bucks for maxima headlight assemblies? with the hids?
Yup Yup ....but he sold em to me bcuz i know him for the longest....but he gets ne parts from nissan's bumpers...ECT...... u name it ne thing brand new or lil defects......hes going to hook up mah boy that has a 2005 SE-R wit a VQ from a altima for the same price!! .....i used to sell the hid for him in the streets alone wit out the headlamp assemblies for 175$ any kind exept the G35 and he 350z oneZ
g35=200$
350z=200$
altima=175$
maxima=175$
all of them i used to sell em installed.....i could get em still but i live in PR i have to talk to him and to ship em to ne one that want em !!!!!

mikespeed95 said:
because the VQ is totally plug and play :rolleyes:
And i keep the JDM tradition.....V8 are for mucles car....but heyYYYY ima post ...another crazy swap that i saw over the net a VK56 in to a S14....that a armada engine.......watch for the thread ima post the pics..... :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

VK56 =100x better than LS1 ... :bigthumbu

mikespeed95 said:
ls1 swap woudl be more worth the time

STFU why dose everyone want to put that POS LS1 motor in everything? id rather have a VH45DE then that shit. unlike heavy ass V8 "sports cars" we like our cars to handle and stop. using a V6 dosnt effect the weight distribution as bad as people think.

S13 Slide said:
STFU why dose everyone want to put that POS LS1 motor in everything? id rather have a VH45DE then that shit. unlike heavy ass V8 "sports cars" we like our cars to handle and stop. using a V6 dosnt effect the weight distribution as bad as people think.

LMAO!!!!!! :D :laugh: true ....the handling changes when u put a ls1 motor in it ......the vq weights a pound less.....LMAO look i have sum pics of the weight of the VQ35 comparing the KA24......im getting oriented on this swap......this is serious guyz!!!

100_0791.jpg

326x425.jpg

The Weight diff is not that mutch..............1 pound damn!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom