Pictures

yeah i dunno, i still think its ugly even after better pics. but the pics are nice!

I have a Kodak DX7590 "Zoom" camera (just a little better then point and shoot) I think it has to be one of the best beginner cameras since everything is adjustable just like a SLR like shutter speed, ISO, exposure, etc. You don't need a camera like that to take good pics. I've seen plenty of point and shoot cameras take good photos but if you ever want to get serious It really helps you learn how everything works when you have a camera with a manual setting and play around with it.

Pshop is a tool just like film photogs would spend hours in the dark room. I don't see why people are so against pshop. I actually prefer to start out with a shot that's way to wide and then crop it in later. Also you can use it to take out blems on the car. I wish I could find the thread where a guy did a mag shoot with a white celica. The day before the shoot the guy's car was rear ended. Instead of rescheduling the shoot the bumper was fixed in post.

Nick your shooting with a p&s so there's a bit of post process done in the camera. When I use my friends p&s I don't do nearly as much color adjustments and other things as I do with my 350d. Even when I was using L glass the pictures colors were bright and vibrant but still could be sharpened and also still some color adjustments.

I feel whatever pp tools you can use use them. Just because you don't use them doesn't make you any better of a photog.

I think the worst thing about these pics is that z's horrific offset. The pics look good, but wtf do I know about pics, tell that guy that if he's not rubbing then the offset/car is not low enough

Nice pics!

i personaly think that Z right there is beautiful... maybe its cause of the pictures but i dont know...
im not too technical w/ photoshop or cameras...
i guess when i get to meet you guys one of u can take me a picture =D

slidewayz240sx said:
P1010002-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

and just so we all have a good laugh...we got really bored and so at the rest area we taped up the cars and drove all the way to miami like this... :laugh: :laugh:

P1010020copy.jpg

ur lyk the 5th person i seen do that wats that about?? :confused:

He taped up the front of his car to keep the shitty love bugs off...we did the writing and shit because we were bored and the looks we got from everyone was funny as hell.

i make video games... i have to be good at photo of the shops

use a torrent engine to dl photoshop. its not as fast but a little more reliable than limewire.

the white z (is a good friend of nick and i's) will look alot better when he gets the crappy carbon work on the front bumper fixed.

Back
Top Bottom