**pics**countyline Feb 10th

smIMG_5387.jpg

smIMG_4965.jpg

smIMG_5146.jpg

Oh and heres you rear valence trd88supra...lol.
smIMG_5328.jpg

^well im not the guy that brought it back to you but I was there to take the pic.lol. Might wanna screw that thing on a bit tighter next time

^ like i told you bro get a e brake and cut the cable. it will help alot seeing as how you can't clutch kick.

Good call, but I finally figured out that my main problem was that I was trying to shift the weight too hard,
causing the horrific understeer I suffered all day. I finally got it down after the burnout contest.

-I'd consider getting an e-brake but I'm more of a "run-what-ya-brung" guy. Remember what I brought to the Hialeah events? -lol.

Big thanks, Juan, for the advice on weight shifting.

-While I'm at it, anybody manage to grab any photos/vids of my post-burnout runs as they were my only decent ones that day?

Last edited:
wheres me?

lol the only pic of u is fly off the track!!!!! good"drifting"(if thats what u wanna call it)

chris does need aero!! hes so baller he runs a 2jz with 15 195/65r15!!!! thats hardcore!!!

(yes chris i know my car doesnt run/and i flew off the track at moroso dong 60mph)

but when its all said and done u better step or shut ur mouth!!

HAPPY DRIFTING!!!!

Last edited:
lol the only pic of u is fly off the track!!!!! good"drifting"(if thats what u wanna call it)

chris does need aero!! hes so baller he runs a 2jz with 15 195/65r15!!!! thats hardcore!!!

(yes chris i know my car doesnt run/and i flew off the track at moroso dong 60mph)

but when its all said and done u better step or shut ur mouth!!

HAPPY DRIFTING!!!!

is this drifting to n e 1 else? i no i drit drop a little too much but atleast im out there ur fat ass just sits on u ass and dont even come out to support n e thing.
smIMG_5387.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

countylinefeb10th.jpg

quit hatin i dont give a fuck what u think. i see improvement in me and im satisifyed.

not they don't then the world would be full of assholes that drive shitty cars LMAO

forgot the stoner part too LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom