**pics**countyline Feb 10th

iarejon86

Spectator
Some quick pics from the event today. I have a ton more but no time to post them all. Great event guys...
smIMG_5199.jpg

smIMG_5349.jpg

smIMG_5384.jpg

smIMG_5472.jpg

smIMG_5485.jpg

smIMG_5526.jpg

smIMG_5584.jpg

smIMG_5625.jpg

smIMG_5760.jpg

smIMG_5778.jpg

smIMG_5782.jpg

Well thats all for now...I know the resolution isn't all that but i did a fast paint resize on them cause I don't have photoshop right now :(

If you wanna pic of your car pm.me

Later:bigthumbu

hey your nelson's friend right.....if so thanks for letting me shoot with your cam a bit hopefully i'll be prepared for the next one:bigthumbu

kid with the Z is a freakin idoit...

I agree.....things like that can cause trouble between us drifters and the owner of the facility...who are you to try to do a show like that and waist the drivers times.....get Tim mad who gave you the oppurtunity to drift on a safe environment and Im sure Pete wasn't so happy either...please be curtious to the track owner and the person responsible for holding drift events

^lol. I have some pics of your car. Ill post them later im @ work them.
the aero k s13 right?

correct sir :D

Last edited:
Track owner loved the rodeo, didnt you hear him? I'm sure it pissed a few people off but the crowd loved it at least. And as for wasting peoples time, I noticed he only got 4 runs including that one... main reason I noticed was that the crown vic was in his group and I saw it go three times before I saw him go once on that last set.

Whatever, I can see how some would want to be pissed, but the track owner liked it, the crowd liked it and maybe he was venting at a lack of runs... overall not that big of a deal.
(expecting the, "well it IS a big deal when...!!!" response)

its just not what you do. we are fukin drifting why is he doing doughnuts for fuking 5 min????? shit was gay.

and i only ran twice. i didnt do a 10min doughnut.

Back
Top Bottom