Photography at Moroso - Possible Video

Do you want Video and Photo at the event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I shall, I shall! ;o) Speaking of pics, where are yours? :O)

Nevermind... what year is that? Ah the cast iron block (true 350) :)

Oh sh-- I found one from AGES ago! ;o) here you go lol

newrims.jpg

Last edited:
'95. Loved that black bitch. But blowing up a LT1 is not cheap...neither is a new motor and labor to drop it in. I'd love to find another though...but gas sux

Photographer407 said:
You never know whos out there. Not too long ago, there was a Chevy rep down at the race track walking up and down the lines looking at cars and taking photos. Looked like just another guy racer.. My father who was with me who has worked for GM for 38 years - knew the guy. We went over and talked to him, sure enough he was taking photos of the VIN and the PLATE to cancel warranty's. That's just dirty! :mad:

Damn that pretty low. Well, I suggest everyone do it just for the safe keeping of your car. I would say most drift cars are paid off and past their warranty. I keep reading in forums in Cali and other places how people steal drift or any modded cars. People work hard to build their cars, just trying to give people a heads up :) .

I agree with you 1000000000000000000%

The Redline 03 said:
Damn that pretty low. Well, I suggest everyone do it just for the safe keeping of your car. I would say most drift cars are paid off and past their warranty. I keep reading in forums in Cali and other places how people steal drift or any modded cars. People work hard to build their cars, just trying to give people a heads up :) .

listen to this wise man! :bigthumbu

looks like im gonna be his spotter for the event. so let either of us know if you want pics or vids of your car. -SAS

Well it would seem 240SicknessX, DrumFunKen, etxxz - do not want video and or photos of their car OR prefer to click no in the poll just to act like kids... On either note, I will make sure to not give coverage on those vehicles.

Anyone else feel free to chime in, I thought this would be handled in an adult manner not just kids hitting no to hit no. Guess I over estimated the intelligence of some. To the rest of you, if you can send me a photo of your car and your name - this way when I put together the folders I can put your name on it and seperate each car :)

#1 i'm not driving my car's on stands in a million pieces.
#2 we all appreciate media coverage and there WILL be a ton of it so on the same note, the 3 of us were being sarcastic becuase i'm positive 100% of the drivers want both so if you didnt see that you overestimate you own intelligence.
#3 thank you for offering your services i hope u got some badass equipment

Photo coverage maybe, but didn't know about video. Im not going to waste my video guys time if people aren't into it. Its a matter of supply and demand - and seeing as I cover college/pro sports quite a bit - coming to a drift scene to get a feel for whats wanted & NOT wanted is hardly over-estimating. On the same token, "joking and or ignorant" responses - werent needed.

Everyone else seemed to grasp the concept, but I guess not all...

Last edited:
Affirmative... I have written to Mr. Harri to ask if the video portion is desired as well. Seems like alot of you like the idea, more than I thought :) Waiting on a response back from the gentleman.

Damon

well I would send pics of the car that Im gonna be driving but its not mine and I'll probly be driving a few other cars throughout the day

ah come on drift the celica. i think it would be a first for the the old school yoda drifters.- SAS

^ Yeah I would if it wasn't like this

Floor the gas.... 12 seconds later ok im at 60mph drop it into nuetral BIG Feint + brakes + emergency brake... ok now im sideways..... yeah balencing it now to allpy power........shit no power

hell yeah i know i had a 1980 celica when i was in high school. Pull the motor drop in a 6mge and its all good. I got plenty of power to drift my supra and the swap was cheap and easy. 750 for the motor with 27000 miles. You should look into if you want more power. -SAS

Back
Top Bottom