Photography at Moroso - Possible Video

Do you want Video and Photo at the event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be at the Moroso event shooting photos. The gentleman from the event is allowing me to do that - and I have a spotter. I also could get my buddy to come in and shoot video as well and maybe make a small DVD or something. I want to see if you guys would like someone there to do some video's and photos. Some of you guys I know already, so feel free to respond... Get pumped it's right around the corner! :bigthumbu

If there is enough response, and it's ok with the gentleman I will have a video guy too :) Mainly covering the track, however we would also get a bit on the skid pad for the newer guys too :)

Last edited:
:) Thank you sir, I just want to make sure... before I ask the gentleman to come down with me - and i want to make sure its good with the ter-tec gentleman as well.

Need people that are viewing the thread and going to answer the poll if you would please... :) Thanks in advance guys...

not to be sarcastic or anything...but why would we want video and pics of the event?!

but seriously have you noticed how after any of this year's event people just dont separate from their computers for weeks 'cuase they wanna be the first to see footage. i think there was even a case of death from forum addiction

There always has to be one in the group lol. Well, just remember to take off you license plates and cover your vin #s. This would be a good idea since there will be plenty of pics and vids of this event I'm sure.

anyone know if we need media credentials to setup a camera and tripod at the event for either the roadcourse or skidpad?

sorry, didnt mean to thread jack

whiterabbit7500 said:
anyone know if we need media credentials to setup a camera and tripod at the event for either the roadcourse or skidpad?

sorry, didnt mean to thread jack

If you don't get your answer here, contact Ter-Tech

BiG MiKE said:
Who voted no?

Someone who didnt want their bad driving caught on camera?

Or maybe it's someone whos a tad bit.... :gayfight:

:bigthumbu

iamsinglecam said:
i think that would be badass, so whats up with the pics from osw last week

Im having to re-watermark and reduce quality since people keep stealing/copying etc.. Just ruining it for all of the people who don't do it.

Which car was yours bud?

The Redline 03 said:
There always has to be one in the group lol. Well, just remember to take off you license plates and cover your vin #s. This would be a good idea since there will be plenty of pics and vids of this event I'm sure.

You never know whos out there. Not too long ago, there was a Chevy rep down at the race track walking up and down the lines looking at cars and taking photos. Looked like just another guy racer.. My father who was with me who has worked for GM for 38 years - knew the guy. We went over and talked to him, sure enough he was taking photos of the VIN and the PLATE to cancel warranty's. That's just dirty! :mad:

Photographer407 said:
Someone who didnt want their bad driving caught on camera?

Or maybe it's someone whos a tad bit.... :gayfight:

:bigthumbu

Im having to re-watermark and reduce quality since people keep stealing/copying etc.. Just ruining it for all of the people who don't do it.

Which car was yours bud?

You never know whos out there. Not too long ago, there was a Chevy rep down at the race track walking up and down the lines looking at cars and taking photos. Looked like just another guy racer.. My father who was with me who has worked for GM for 38 years - knew the guy. We went over and talked to him, sure enough he was taking photos of the VIN and the PLATE to cancel warranty's. That's just dirty! :mad:

OMG...drifting voids your warranty!?!?! who knew? :rolleyes:

but ya, thats mean

Drifting, 1/4 mile, i would assume anything they deem excessive

whiterabbit7500 said:
OMG...drifting voids your warranty!?!?! who knew? :rolleyes:

but ya, thats mean

Sucks! They just had started that stuff when I had my Z28 - when I got rid of my first one they were BAD about it! Pay 30k/40k for a car - to drive it... and when you do you get screwed! :lame:

Photographer407 said:
Sucks! They just had started that stuff when I had my Z28 - when I got rid of my first one they were BAD about it! Pay 30k/40k for a car - to drive it... and when you do you get screwed! :lame:

i'm loving how i'm finding more and more people on this site are former Z28 owners :D

Photographer407 said:
I still have one around.. ;o)

Im a German/Domestic guy.... who likes fast cars, and faster women...
(JUST NO FAT CHICKS)

so you also have a Z28...and you post pics of a TT? come on man...pics or ban!!!! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom