phantom 86!?!

O-zone

Spectator
so its about 3:30 am. it just finished raining. so i decide to go out for a late night spin and maybe hits a few slides. so after about 3 or 4 slides and almost taking out a tree i decide to call it a night. im leaving from my spot and I get on to 172nd going south. im just about to pass miramar pkwy when i notice a panda 86 ready to make a turn onto miramar heading east. so im like wth is an 86 doing out at 3:30am....??...only came to one conclusion..prolly the same thing i was :bigthumbu. so i quickly pull a U and head back to miramar pkwy so i can maybe catch a glimpse of a lil action. i get to light and notice the fuckin car is gone? i know he didn't turn around becuz there were no cars out and if he did i would have seen it. so i head east on miramar towards I-75 only to notice that the guy is already past the light about to get on to I-75. :eek: WTF! the time frame in which i saw him and pulled the U-turn was about 5 seconds at most. if u have driven on miramar then u know that from the 172nd intersection to the dykes intersection is pretty far. it just doesn't seem possible to go from light to light that fast. i would like to know who's car that is and what monster ass motor hes running. It was a black and white 86 hatchback with black rims (i think) and it was dropped pretty nice. reveal urself my speedy lil friend :bigthumbu

so its about 3:30 am. it just finished raining. so i decide to go out for a late night spin and maybe hits a few slides. so after about 3 or 4 slides and almost taking out a tree i decide to call it a night. im leaving from my spot and I get on to 172nd going south. im just about to pass miramar pkwy when i notice a panda 86 ready to make a turn onto miramar heading east. so im like wth is an 86 doing out at 3:30am....??...only came to one conclusion..prolly the same thing i was :bigthumbu. so i quickly pull a U and head back to miramar pkwy so i can maybe catch a glimpse of a lil action. i get to light and notice the fuckin car is gone? i know he didn't turn around becuz there were no cars out and if he did i would have seen it. so i head east on miramar towards I-75 only to notice that the guy is already past the light about to get on to I-75. :eek: WTF! the time frame in which i saw him and pulled the U-turn was about 5 seconds at most. if u have driven on miramar then u know that from the 172nd intersection to the dykes intersection is pretty far. it just doesn't seem possible to go from light to light that fast. i would like to know who's car that is and what monster ass motor hes running. It was a black and white 86 hatchback with black rims (i think) and it was dropped pretty nice. reveal urself my speedy lil friend :bigthumbu

come on Ry you know just as well as i do its got to be Takumi lol :D, anyways let me know when you dont work this week i got some Flippers tokens that have Initial D written all over them.

Rytakahashi - Initial D
Battousai - Samurai x / rurouni kenshin

do you see a pattern forming, because i do lol

(btw you left out the hitokiri part...nub :p)

I've seen it before on several accounts, nothing special, repainted corolla "AE86" on steelies.

really!?! wow wat a let down, it seemed so faast last night :ugh: ......i guess it was the donuts i had. i knew they tasted kinda funny :laugh:

Rytakahashi - Initial D
Battousai - Samurai x / rurouni kenshin

do you see a pattern forming, because i do lol

(btw you left out the hitokiri part...nub :p)

pattern..? no not really. if u seen initial D then u know Ry is a badass...so am i so naturally i decided to use it. as for battousai....have u seen him use a sword. if u did u would understand so its not so much we're anime junkies or w/e its just the names seems to fit :laugh::bigthumbu

pattern..? no not really. if u seen initial D then u know Ry is a badass...so am i so naturally i decided to use it. as for battousai....have u seen him use a sword. if u did u would understand so its not so much we're anime junkies or w/e its just the names seems to fit :laugh::bigthumbu

if your such a badass enter a event until then im callin shananigins TJ where you at son lol :bigthumbu

o wow that sucks. best of luck with that. ill be at moroso so go all out. i wanna see some crazy shit

really!?! wow wat a let down, it seemed so faast last night :ugh: ......i guess it was the donuts i had. i knew they tasted kinda funny :laugh:

i have seen samurai x, its one of the best ones i have seen, one of the greatest samurai animes ever seen. so dont hate on me...and me and tj gonna have to show you 2 whats up :p

i have seen samurai x, its one of the best ones i have seen, one of the greatest samurai animes ever seen. so dont hate on me...and me and tj gonna have to show you 2 whats up :p

theres no haterade here my friend lol. yes plz do, i wanna see wat u guys can do

look man me and tj are the gurus of all things jdm from food to girls to cars to anime to other things

actually bladder may have us beat on the cars...

Last edited:
look man me and tj are the gurus of all things jdm from food to girls to cars to anime to other things

actually bladder may have us beat on the cars...

i don't doubt that....well maybe except the anime and food part lol.

Back
Top Bottom