phantom 86!?!

shit id stab someone standing in my driveway looking at my car too. Too many theives around here

i didnt read all the comments on this thread but i think i know where that car stays....since you were talkin about Mirimar....its back in the new house community of 172! seen it chillin in a driveway one day when i was workin at the job site!

sorry the driver/owner is an older asian gentleman!

i know that car is nice from far lol its just scary everytime i see him i try to catch up and bam gone im like wtf

It does get creepy when people stare at you or follow you. When I use to drive my 86 people would do that. It really got annoying. There's no way to tell if someone is just a car guy or taking notes to steal it. Lets just say I used the driving skills I learned to good use ;).

It does get creepy when people stare at you or follow you. When I use to drive my 86 people would do that. It really got annoying. There's no way to tell if someone is just a car guy or taking notes to steal it. Lets just say I used the driving skills I learned to good use ;).

lol wow. didnt know there was so much worry in owning an 86.

i know that car is nice from far lol its just scary everytime i see him i try to catch up and bam gone im like wtf

bro u aint lying. idk wat it is but this thing just comes and goes like a shadow i thought i was crazy for a lil while lol.

well the mystery has been revealed. thx for coming forth dan and giving me back my sanity. mods can close this down if they want.

lol wow. didnt know there was so much worry in owning an 86.

You should check out forums in Cali. People get super paraniod driving around with a decent 86, let alone a clean or bad ass looking one. I mean just imagine if some car starts to follow you around or you have a group of people looking around your car when its parked.

Back
Top Bottom