PBIR Media

Just a couple clips with my iPhone... Quality ain't nothing special :/

Last edited by a moderator:
come on, no singles runs? i wanna see me clutchkicking 40 times to keep my KA going through 3rd!!!

Igor, do you wave a link to an entire album anywhere?

Last edited:
pics are super dark. you can barely make out whos car it is. next time, slow down the shutter speed, lower the aperture all the way and try to get a vantage point with more light.......(thats if your using a DSLR)

It was pretty crazy watching chris not eat wall like 15 times. every time you're like oh its over he's gonna hit! but no

and thats def the first time i've seen a car towed down the highway with an exhaust and bumper hanging out of it

---^fink

Last edited:
pics are super dark. you can barely make out whos car it is. next time, slow down the shutter speed, lower the aperture all the way and try to get a vantage point with more light.......(thats if your using a DSLR)

I was tryin to get some pics with my new Rebel XT but came out crappy. Will try that next time as well and have made it my mission to read up on the camera after that last event...

If anyone has videos of my runs, please delete them lol. Unless you have pics/vids of me barely missing the wall after sliding offroad for a million feet.

dude it was nuts, I was 100% sure I was gonna tow home a totaled car...the whole night was nuts, from my copilot falling asleep both ways on the trip and me almost doing the same to getting kicked off for not having seatbelts...to my fucked runs...my gearing is SUPER short...if I full throttled to where most were entering early, I was at mid to top of fourth...and until Jeromie advised me against that (thx broham), thats what I was trying to do...and then finding a sweet spot just wasn't working...I don't have alot of fourth/third experience, and what I do have is in the dry on an oval...so the night was full of new experiences.

i wanna watch video of box and i also hit hard ass to ass lol. And the one where i almost hit ryan i swear i took a layer of paint shit was intense. still all excited and aroused

yea im still having 'urges' to experience that night again. i still remember wanting a sticker to put on a few cars as i was close enough to hahahah.

i am getting a tach so i know when i can stay 3rd or really need 4th, i shoulda gone slower and stayed in 3rd since my transmission was hating me trying to go from 4th to 3rd. id say at least 6-8 runs i couldnt get it to downshift or id leave it and id bog (in the dry) << this makes me WANT A CAM/tune SO BAD.... wet was 4th all day haha.

Last edited:
My in car one... third gear, pretty crappy run too

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

haha look ma no hands

19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

my thoughts exactly. what iso were you guys shooting with? basically with that lighting situation, if you drop the shutter speed tremendously and pan correctly they would have been better. I think that's my biggest peeve is when photographers shoot at these ridiculously high shutter speeds and show ZERO wheel movement and brag about their crisp, good pictures. It's drifting, if you can' t capture movement then what's the point? Pictures of doods doing burnouts with their wheels turned? Because that's exciting.

/rant.

I had my camera all ready to go, but then I lost interest with the rain, and booze.

night events are a paint to shoot at PBIR its one reason why I didnt come, well that and I had to work till 5 pm anyway

Back
Top Bottom