PBIR Media

dayum I almost nailed that bmw in that photo ...that was the closest call for me that night i thought i was for sure going to tap him
good timing on the photos
and thanks!

dayum I almost nailed that bmw in that photo ...that was the closest call for me that night i thought i was for sure going to tap him
good timing on the photos
and thanks!

ryan i was standing right there it def looked like you hit quarter to quarter put you pulled off at the right time so no impact. Put im like 97% sure you did tap him

word
ben cool vid got anymore buddy? Thats a pretty cool location to be at. In that vid i was trying to keep up or hit pat witchever came first

word
ben cool vid got anymore buddy? Thats a pretty cool location to be at. In that vid i was trying to keep up or hit pat witchever came first
That's it from that POV. I didn't take much footage as I was running around catching up with people and helping work the event.

Finding shit on youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
I sat in the bleachers and watched for like 20min and that happened like 5 times haha. So scary.

wow.. just wow some close calls night long so i hear. its crap i couldn't make it. i'll be back south soon!!

Back
Top Bottom