PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

u both arent even running nissan or bmw engines? i thinks more like lexus>nissan bmw honda

haha its a little bit of an older rivalry than current setups. but yea, we arent hahaha. toyota/lexus should look into making tanks, all their cars are beasts.

well I'll make sure I keep a tow strap in my car so I can tow you off the track when your apex seals go/housings crack.

left foot brake while you tow him so your trq doesnt just rip his car in half man... nobody wants a whole rotary, let alone half of one....

bahahahahahah

Sometimes I think you guys forget that I drive an ls1 car to work everyday. Sorry that you guys' racecars are as exciting as my commuter car.

Sometimes I think you guys forget that I drive an ls1 car to work everyday. Sorry that you guys' racecars are as exciting as my commuter car.

Well lets see I will have 1000HP on the wheels on a car that weighs under 2200lbs pretty sure it will be quite different from your everyday driver. But never the less cant really complain about LS1 reliably 450hp on everyday driver and pump gas almost never has issues and if you loose cylinder or two you propably wont even notice. when on SR you are done from getgo. LOL

Well lets see I will have 1000HP on the wheels on a car that weighs under 2200lbs pretty sure it will be quite different from your everyday driver. But never the less cant really complain about LS1 reliably 450hp on everyday driver and pump gas almost never has issues and if you loose cylinder or two you propably wont even notice. when on SR you are done from getgo. LOL

no lie, did some work on a trans am, accidentally left one injector unplugged and only dropped like 15 hp on the dyno, lol

harri, where is this 1000hp 2200lb car? i wanna see! is this in shanes old chassis?

Back
Top Bottom