PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

The thing is my car likes to spin 195s hard and bounce off the limiter which I don't want to do so I think 205s more than likely

195!!! Lol

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

The thing is my car likes to spin 195s hard and bounce off the limiter which I don't want to do so I think 205s more than likely

I usually do 215s at skidpad but I did the last one on 195 cause I had them layin around and they spun like cake. So ima run brand new 195s

you driven a sustained turn at 70 mph bouncing rev limiter in 3rd on 195s? Thats whay PBIRs main turn is gonna be, its really long and broad turn. Its no skidpad going 2nd gear around tighter turns. Bring whatever you think is best. but its better to have the ability to feather throttle a tad instead of having to floor it and struggle to keep them spinning.

you driven a sustained turn at 70 mph bouncing rev limiter in 3rd on 195s? Thats whay pbirs main turn is gonna be, its really long and broad turn. Its no skidpad going 2nd gear around tighter turns. Bring whatever you think is best. But its better to have the ability to feather throttle a tad instead of having to floor it and struggle to keep them spinning.

+1

Back
Top Bottom