Paul-a-palooza (beer Pong Tournment)

sorry paul but i got a pretty bad virus and wont be able to make it so idk if suid is going or not to represent.....but anyways goodluck and someone should do updates cause this sucks having to stay home:ugh:

aw that sucks guy. :/ Were actually setting up the house right now for tonight.

I can try to keep you all updated online. ;]

sorry paul but i got a pretty bad virus and wont be able to make it so idk if suid is going or not to represent.....but anyways goodluck and someone should do updates cause this sucks having to stay home:ugh:

dam sorry to hear that bro! next time u better come!

maybe well have updates on stickam! haha. I dunno well see. that might get to nuts. OPPS THIS IS MEGHZ!!! lol

^^^ haxxors!!!!

lol i cant wait! setting everything up now!

Last edited:
Guy**** you dont even know how pissed i am lol but w/e Good Luck to everyone and i think i smell a repeat....;)[/quote said:
sorry sir no repeat from last time. average boes goin down. creekz finest taking it this time its been too long since weve been champions we just wanted to let some other peeps feel good but this time everyones done. sorry its nuthin personal

just ended.. average joes won again! I have so many pictures, that Im getting around to posting. It was a blast if you missed you fail. Jk <3

winners.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom