Palm Beach International Raceway Track Layout for Formula Drift Round 3

im kinda excited. Gives us lesser powered cars a chance to catch the bigger horsepower cars (^^^)

and yes, is weird to say lesser horsepower when you have a v8 in your car.

No one is crying. Just disappointed. I think everyone had their hopes up for more than this. Maybe that section of track isn't as tiny as I remember?

No one is crying. Just disappointed. I think everyone had their hopes up for more than this. Maybe that section of track isn't as tiny as I remember?

I wasnt talking to youduh. I was talking about the people that dont even drive bitching.

anywhooo. It isnt THAT small. Deff a bigger pad than cfrc.

Dude, obviously I know that joon maeng is not a dickhead. As jeremy said, I'm not bitching, I'm just dissapointed. Not from a spectators stand point, but from a drivers standpoint. This decision might be better for spectating but doesn't seem as cool as it could be if utilizing a different section. I could be wrong considering that when I drive pbir, I drive around the chikane and not IN the chikane... idk, I just had higher hopes I guess. Either way the event should be fun.

Not tryin to be a dick with my next statement pat, cuz you're a cool dude and all, but the only ppl that I really saw "bitching" where Harri, Ryan, Bill and myself, and I think the 4 of us drive fairly well. Again, not tryin to be a dick.. if I had the money to drive this, I would. You guys are lucky as shit..

Last edited:
Dude, obviously I know that joon maeng is not a dickhead. As jeremy said, I'm not bitching, I'm just dissapointed. Not from a spectators stand point, but from a drivers standpoint. This decision might be better for spectating but doesn't seem as cool as it could be if utilizing a different section. I could be wrong considering that when I drive pbir, I drive around the chikane and not IN the chikane... idk, I just had higher hopes I guess. Either way the event should be fun.

Not tryin to be a dick with my next statement pat, cuz you're a cool dude and all, but the only ppl that I really saw "bitching" where Harri, Ryan, Bill and myself, and I think the 4 of us drive fairly well. Again, not tryin to be a dick.. if I had the money to drive this, I would. You guys are lucky as shit..

ok, so maybe I was talking about you guys.

suck it

haha

tumblr_lfwvo0U1LJ1qzb2ai.jpg

From the entry to the second turn looks like it will be interesting since there's gonna be a lot of braking, the rest is meh. Last time I road raced on PBIR, I dont remember that stretch being too long. I think the pros will be entering around 76-80ish. I'm still pumped to see these cars and drivers in person finally though!!

Im sorta disappointed too, but then again im not even gonna be there and i'll just be watching on live stream. I was hoping for triple digit entries.

It would still be cool but just the fact that I know it could easily be more awesome

they are actually not totally on 'course' in the layout. there is that big open area there that looks like they are using thats off the actual flow. I remember drifting it the other direction on course and it was kinda fun actually. Reverse is weird, I'm not a big fan of the first barely kinked turn, but I'm sure there will be some markers making it less 'straight' looking.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Hahaha, I <3 Pat's

Dick

i see... get it out man, its ok. we all do.

So my wedding anniversary is June 4th.

I had this intricate plan of taking her on a cruise to the Bahamas that ended before our anniversary, that way my weekend could be awesome. Bought the cruise, but had to book the dates...date is full =(. I think I'ma miss FD.
God damnit.
I'll still make it to tandemonium though.

So my wedding anniversary is June 4th.

I had this intricate plan of taking her on a cruise to the Bahamas that ended before our anniversary, that way my weekend could be awesome. Bought the cruise, but had to book the dates...date is full =(. I think I'ma miss FD.
God damnit.
I'll still make it to tandemonium though.

Ahhhhhh damn!! Wifey is more important though

Back
Top Bottom