Orlando speedworld drift december 4th

haha your mom was like you have to do it, OSW is where pat learned, so i want you to drive it to. lol i cant wait though

haha naw... but this is the type of track that the rb works well at because on the bank it can stay in boost. the LS car probibly wont be done until like march of next year or something.

Bro's! Come get nutz on the 4th. PRI is the week before the event, so there might be some BIG names coming out to check it out!

damn, $70 to drive? is that what you guys normally have to pay down there?

I don't mean to offend here.

Do you understand what this event is??
This event will only have 20 drivers and around 7 hours of track time.
People who got there on time last time for our short 4 hour event ran out of tires before the event was over.
Crazy amounts of seat time, rad bank driving, cool stuff.

These events are mega fun and crazy amounts of seat time.

Come check it out of you're skeptical.

You forget that he considers a left U-turn a track. This is a real track though, so $70 isn't bad.

I dunno. He said, is that what you guys normally have to pay, which kind of has a negative tone to it.

There will be a tire changer on site for this event. There will be a $10 charge per pair of tires....as in you will give us $10 and we will change two tires for you. If you need one tire changed, it will be $5.

got it?

rad!

Damn is that what you guys normally pay for tire changes down there??

19442 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL

There are still a few spots available is anyone wants to come and pay day of. If you come from far away, we wont turn you away.
The price will be $70 to pay day of.

Back
Top Bottom