Orlando speedworld drift december 4th

Bearcat

Driver
December4thOSW.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113578608754437
December 4th will be the next Osw drift event.
9am-5pm. Gates open at 9, driving will start as soon as possible. A short drivers meeting will take place before driving starts. Please try to be there for that.
20 driver cap
$70 to drive
Send Paypal to reinaldog@hotmail.com. In the comment field please type, "payment for Dec 4th OSW Drift Event." also include your name.

Basic tech rules apply.
No broken windshields
All lug nuts
Seats bolted down
Seat belts
Gas cap
No major leaks.
Hood and trunk secured or removed
If you wonder if youre gonna pass tech cause your car is sketchy... FIX IT! We arnt asking for formula d cars, just something you can go out and have fun in and not hurt yourself and ruin everyone else's fun.

Tandem requires a cage with door bars.

You most likely won't be able to bring enough tires for all the seat time you will get!!

The first two hours of the day will be open track layout. Around noon we'll have a short break to set up a track and have a drivers meeting.

E-mail me for questions/whatever about the event. Hotkarlpat@gmail.com

Our next event after this will be on the 22nd of January and will have some sort of prizes/competition/cool stuff.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Dom and all the old management is out there.

That means.... No more lectures about the driver count being low and it's on us to fix the problem..... Even though there are 46 cars in line and no one can get more than 3 runs.

HEY! GET PUMPED AND SIGN UP! I WANNA SEE SOME RAD DRIFTING FROM SOME RAD DOODS!

mucho fun can be had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha. Dom and all the old management is out there.

That means.... No more lectures about the driver count being low and it's on us to fix the problem..... Even though there are 46 cars in line and no one can get more than 3 runs.

I always enjoyed the 2 hour meetings about this and that...
REALLY enjoyed when he "traded" me my small extinguisher for a fucking office building one saying mine was too small.... yet now I had a heavy projectile strapped down so hard id never get it out if needed...

and the bitch was empty when i went to spray it for fun one day.

Dude, my grades were good so i might be in... i wanna drive it so bad it looks sick.

Back
Top Bottom