Orlando Speed World Event this December!

so like why cant i find this event any where? link says it doesnt exist and i cant find it on floridadrift.com
event section. anyone care to explain?

Nelvis138 said:
Did you see the one in the F/S section $1300 is a good deal. It's black too. Or is it Coupe or nothing for you.

guy never answered my PM. and I am very coupe biased

I'll be there spectating unless someone wants to let me co-drive their car..... wink wink

im pre registered. IF ANYONE HAS 245's <50 series sidewall (fitment) PM me or e-mail or something. I want more then one set to slide on up there. i have many 2 sets of 225's, i want a wider tire though. go now! search.

he is too chicken for that you know it! its piner man...

well I hope you guys get to slide at this one, I know you guys need it...

This car wont even slide in the rain! on 14" crap tires (you know I have tried) automatics suck! :(
unless i soak the tires in tire shine im not sliding the supra cause the last time i did it I blew a heater hose clear off and oooops no coolent + high temps equal almost ****ing my engine

Damn this sucks.......I would had love to enter in my first practice event but just saw the date on it......I all ready registered my show car into hot import nights on he 10 and NHRA at Morroso the following day.......

I'm going to need a new clutch in my 86 by the end of the day, and I'm gonna have to drive around the track 3 times just to pick up enough speed to slide lol

Back
Top Bottom