Orlando Speed World Event this December!

oswevent.gif

Piner - you are asking for a bit too much bro. Just take your supra out and have fun. Who cares what you do, pull whatever you can to get it sideways.

If things go as planned, I will have my new car by then *possibly red-topped* I will register the day I get the car.

if someone will wet the track down i'll do it... TJ you have no idea how much grip this car has plus the e-brake doesnt work... I hate making excuses but i really cant drift this car in the condition its in the tansmission is already acting funny enough as it is. plus it has a broken transmission mount that I am still waiting for it to be shipped to me.

Well it looks like i'll have to buy mike some tires and stuff so we can take his s12 out there

OK, heres my contribution to the Florida drift scene.

I will register ONE person for this event. Send me a PM or email goteki2@Yahoo.com explaining why I should pay for your registration. Head it up as "what I can do for the Fl scene" Im not looking to give a free hand out to someone who will make this the ONLY event because its free. I want a good explanation on what Fl needs to grow. Show me what you drive, who you are, past/prior events attended, and future plans for your car.

I cannot attend this event to watch or drive. December is IMPOSSIBLE to get time off at my job, and I do not have a car to drift. Im tired of all the excuses on why you CANT drift, or whats holding you back. Here is your one chance to get a heads start, or get in gear for the next event. I look forward to reading what you people have to say. This starts now, and will end quickly. I want to resigter someone asap.

TJ a.k.a KwKouki

*BIG EDIT*

I posted too soon. Pay attention to this.........Genki Style will now be registering 2 drivers for OSW. My 2nd member was so moved by this, he said he would go ahead and register someone on behalf of Genki Style. Understand this people, 2 qualified drivers will be sliding on our dime.

For those of you who do not know the name "Genki Style" here is what it stands for. We follow a very strict but funny engrish phrase that I made up *embrace your happy* Thats what Genki pretty much translates to "happy, healthy, energetic" We are still pretty new, but I cant think of a better entrance than this.

Im doing this for a few reasons. For Harri and the Ter-Tech clan for believing in us. They lost money, had to cancel an event because everyone has an excuse that usually has to do with money. For myself because I am tired of making excuses myself. For Genki Style to make a name for us. And most importantly, a chance for Florida to show that we will not die.

Last edited:
As TJ said *KWKouki* we will be paying two drivers way to this practice, if you are just going to bull**** us to try to get a free ride...best of luck. When TJ told me he did that I was very very pleased. We are trying to make a name for ourselfs here, we may not be the best drifters....hell I just started to slide *yea I got a new car its hush hush* but we want to be known as a good drift crew, good peoples. So im digging in my pockets as well and going to pay for a second driver, and I wouldn't mind doing this again in the future.

Don't send me the pm's, send them all to KWKouki *TJ* and we will go over them all together and make a choice. Id wish you all best of luck, but this isn't a compition, its about.....well, if you got it....then you will be sliding for free. :D

::EDIT:: This was 100% Tj's idea, he put this into motion. So if your going to give respect or credit, give it to him or Genki Style as a team. Thanks guys, and im slowly working on the video....

hey this is a good idea! Good job guys!!
im proud of you TJ! Im gonna try to get mikes car ready to drive so I can register and we will both drive in the event..

All of you that quailfy for their contest get cracking and send them your PM's but only if you are pure of heart and drift because you love it and currently have no money

Less than one week away. Damn I'm getting excited about this event!

Gotta get my car fixed and get some tires as well!

alright, well lets get a list of people that are driving up for the event.

me
zak (maybe greg?)
ralph
erick
suanknee

where are we meeting, what time, are we thinkin about taking the turnpike up ? its only a few days away.

i really wanna drive this event...any chance the reg @ the door is still $73? 30 drivers max?

i would pre-reg LIKE I DID FOR THE TERTECH, but i'm doing some work on the 86 and it might not be suited for a beating...i already have 6extra mounted tires just in case i go!! I would like to meet up with the TURNPIKE guys, someone pm me a phone #...i can keep up 75mph just under 3k rpm and catch up in boca/delray area.

alright so
me
zak (maybe greg?)
ralph
erick
suanknee
phil
chelsea
gerome

everyone cool about trying to meet there around 5:30 and trying to roll out around 6? last time to get to ocala it took a litte longer then expected and i want to get some sleep rather then staying up all night then driving the whole day the next morning. any other time suggestions? has anyone found a hotel on their own that they are going to stay at ? i was going to call today but i forgot.

My friend Nick is also coming. He will be sliding the s14.

I do believe Shane is also sliding his s14 there.

Drivers list As of 12/5/05 Filling up Fast 2 spots left!!!!
1. Steven Scarbeau - Kouki S14 (ka)
2. Sean Olsen - S12
3. Tyler Parker -
4. Opie - Kouki s14 (ka)
5. Rick Tavares -
6. Christopher Suan - suaknee - '93 S13 ka
7. Erick Mahle - rwdrift - '89 BMW 325i (e30)
8. Rafael Vidal - jeepster118 - '92 Mazda Miata (na6c)
9. Leo Gimenez(aka Mendoza) - s14 Ka-t -
10. Derrick Paltrow - s13-ka
11. Agustin Gracia - Z33 -
12. Mike Ayes Peralta (Side Mission)
13. Timothy Moceri - 240sx -
14. John Hatton -(aka Bucket) - s14 ka
15. Kris Hundredmark - oldskoolbmw - SKy40
16. Phil Scarlata - 92/98 KA (ONE80ESSEX)
17. Chelsea DeNofa
18. Kenrik March
19. Noel "Sucio" Javier - um its 5 speed Uh OH!!!
20. Mike Haluska - 1985 Corolla GT-S
21. Kasey Nesselrotte - Shaggy7644-95 240sx
22. Darin Wade
23. SHANE PRESCOD
24. Terry Sherman(pending)
25. Nicholas Tomczak
26. Estie Falero (Side Mission)
27. Devin (Dante) Parker 1990 240sx Ka24e
28. Hachi Bill

etxxz said:
i really wanna drive this event...any chance the reg @ the door is still $73? 30 drivers max?

i would pre-reg LIKE I DID FOR THE TERTECH, but i'm doing some work on the 86 and it might not be suited for a beating...i already have 6extra mounted tires just in case i go!! I would like to meet up with the TURNPIKE guys, someone pm me a phone #...i can keep up 75mph just under 3k rpm and catch up in boca/delray area.

the only way we will have reg at the door if the 30 driver max isnt reached and it will be 100 bucks, we only have 2 spots left so i think you know your odds, just pre reg now it will give you motovation to get your car done and drift ready!!!!!!!

240SicknessX said:
alright so
me
zak (maybe greg?)
ralph
erick
suanknee
phil
chelsea
gerome

everyone cool about trying to meet there around 5:30 and trying to roll out around 6? last time to get to ocala it took a litte longer then expected and i want to get some sleep rather then staying up all night then driving the whole day the next morning. any other time suggestions? has anyone found a hotel on their own that they are going to stay at ? i was going to call today but i forgot.

is there anyway we can leave a little earlier? i want to get in orlando and have it be day light out so we have time to settle in and get some sleep, i know jerome's staying with his freind and me n chelsea are ganna try to stay with greazy, but hes still trying to fix his car so he might not be able to make it, so on friday we might have to find somewhere else to stay so idk yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom