orlando event PICTURES!!

sucks that there were only two other ppl at the event that drifted.. we got plenty of track time.. it was pretty good..hopefully next time ppl wont woos out and actually go to this track.. it's sickkkkkkkkkkk.. *****! i love you

The event was sweet! Thanks to Ter-Tech for letting me tag along with them. Thanks to orlando speedworld for hosting the event. and a big thanks to www.SPLPARTS.com for supplying me with the best parts and service available!

p.s. sweet pics by the way.

damn i wish i was still in FL well i only got one more week in this godawfully preppy state.

dont 4get to thank kateri for "keeping greazy awake" on the 3 hour trip there... and 4 being the suga mama and buying iced tea

couple more pics
bmwnis.jpg

bmwosa.jpg

bmwparas.jpg

bmwss.jpg

santisavu.jpg

rengas.jpg

greazy.jpg

Last edited:
Damn those pics r hot especially ter techs bmw=TEHOTNESS. Im glad everyone made it back safe,and awsome job to ter tech, santi and greazy!!!!

anytime greazy.. i got moves for all occasions.. also.. sorry kateri for all the bruises you may now have on the back of your noggen.. TER-TECH OWNZZZZ.. THANKS GUYS

thanks alex.. the trip back did suck.. greazy and i both stayed up all night the night before so it was kinda crazy falling asleep on the way back.. man everyone should go next time .. it's a good experience that banking is SWEET!!. peace

Yeah man I hear ya... I know its not as tough as tuning cars, but designing all night and printing, and making t-shirts can wear ya out too.

IMG_0282.jpg

Orlando Speedway
IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

UCF Deepvision Impact Show
IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

sideways....

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

courtesy of Shokka Motorsports Productions and My Culture Clothing

see more at http://photobucket.com/albums/y237/shokka_motopros/

Last edited:
gdamn when was that event? was that the orlando event that happened like 2 weeks ago??? good stuff though, hope to see some more events soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom