orlando event PICTURES!!

mail-man

hay sup guys i got some pics form the night befor working on the santi car geting it ready and some pics from the event hope u guy like
DSC01537.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01567.jpg

LMFAO @ Hannu's helmet.

I wish I could've gone. I'm missing out on a lot of good **** because I'm here in Brazil :(

Alchemist XL said:
you should rename this thread to tertech pics cuz there were only like 5 orlando event pics there

hey **** how you doin.. did you forget to read what he wrote under it .. his cam died .. he gave all the pics he had.. have a nice day

santi said:
hey **** how you doin.. did you forget to read what he wrote under it .. his cam died .. he gave all the pics he had.. have a nice day

so why post up a billion pics of tertech when the title says ORLANDO EVENT not INSIDE TERTECH GARAGE!!! ahhhh

nice pics by the way, diggin the green paint

yea it was hot but worth it i loved it you guys killed it out there and the BMW was just plan NASTY but every one did great robert was the man lol going out and get that altenater for it but yea it rocked sorry about not having alot more pics of the event i know some one had some other pics i forget who i think it was harrys wife and for the title all i got to say is deal with it!!.... BOB SAGET...

ZenkiSX said:
Looks like thier Ter-Techs car did to. Died that is... but thats nothing new.

it didnt die one of the turbo pipes came off in that pick on the side of the road other wise it ran great all day harry drove it all the way there he killed the whole event and then i drove the beemer home .

Nice pics homie, wish I coulda been there to represent.. :(

Soon though.. very soon... ;)

mail-man said:
lmao i knew u were going to say u drove it home u basterd lol yea his face was like a kid in toys r us hahahah

Guy... you can understand where JP is coming from when you drive a 500-1000hp version of your daily driver. I would be the exact same way.

gayness greazy, santi, frack and harry killed it out there glad i went and tim the ninga mounted tires my big strong man blah any ways it was fun and there will be more events here so lool for more events here

Back
Top Bottom